• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. MsMykie

Forgotten Plague: ME and the Future of Medicine Screening in Greater Cincinnati

only a few days left to RSVP, everyone!
  2. MsMykie

Florence, being a whopping 15 minutes south of the river on I-75, is considered part of Greater Cincinnati. Most people who live here, understand that, but I guess you've never heard that. The address listed both in my post above and on the event page is correct. I'm sorry if this confused you.
  3. MsMykie

Join us for a Special Screening of Ryan Prior's Forgotten Plague: ME and the Future of Medicine Wednesday, December 2, 2015 at 6:30pm at the Rave Florence 14, 7860 Mall Road, Florence, KY, US, 41042 We still need 71 people to RSVP by November 25th or this screening could be cancelled. Sign up...
  4. MsMykie

Greater Cincinnati Screening

I'm hosting a screening of Forgotten Plague at the Rave Florence 14 on December 2, 2015 at 6:30 pm. In order to make the screening possible, I need 71 people to RSVP on the Tugg event page, so if you plan on going please RSVP by November 25th. I hope in the meantime to hear about impressions of...