• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Forgiveness

What causes EMF sensitivity?

Don't know if your docs can work with pharmacies here in the states, but the pharmacy that makes the prescription is Sinus Dynamics in Westlake Village near LA. The phone is 877-447-4276. You need the atomizer that comes with the nystatin/EDTA presciption. God bless, Troy
  2. Forgiveness

It looks like it is, I checked for you, you have to kill the mold for six months, the herxes are tough, but mold toxins as you know are knarly. Troy
  3. Forgiveness

Very good very informative. Are you on the nystatin/edta?
  4. Forgiveness

Nystatin treatment length

Are any of you doing the Brewer protocol with the atomizer and edta/nystatin up the nose. This is where the microbes are constantly feeding the body. You have to kill it there to get better.
  5. Forgiveness

As well, I believe the mold more as I had heavy metals including uranium which is radioactive. The more mold that I was exposed to the worse I got.
  6. Forgiveness

When I was heavily mold poisoned I became much more EMF sensitive, before that I worked at a nuc plant where I received uranium (spent fuel, radioactive) which also causes EHS and propagates and increases mold toxicity. As I am eliminating both, my sensitivity is decreasing slowly.
  7. Forgiveness

Detection of Mycotoxins in Patients with CFS

I am not going to leave this group, but have started a yahoo group for the sinus treatment if anyone is interested. https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/nasalnystatin/info
  8. Forgiveness

I have not been real strict, but it is working.
  9. Forgiveness

Keep going, it takes much time to remove kill and remove toxins.
  10. Forgiveness

Very good my friend. My email is tdeancline@gmail.com I have been sick 30 years, bedridden for 6 months at one point, back to work then off again, still on SS. Had lyme (it's gone), radiation poisoning and much more, but mold is the main culprit, everything else was secondary and opportunistic...
  11. Forgiveness

Were you able to get around, I can some, but down much of the time. Did you have Electro Magnetic Sensitivity as well?
  12. Forgiveness

I have been doing Dr Brewer's edta/nystatin treatment for about a month and one half. I have times were I feel better, but lately have been herxing like crazy, I am also started and combining it with lda/ldi treatment. I am VERY sensitive, but I am sure this mental craziness and herxing will...