• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Somnolent

I think I have CFS, right?

Than you very much. I never heard about SEID. Good to know. I have doubts this is known in non english spekaing countries. thank you very much again for the informations
  2. Somnolent

Yes I have done a milion tests. Blood, urine, x ray etc... all values are normal. Iron is ok. B12 is ok. The test was also analyze by a ematologist. I am taking vitamin B supplement to see if they can give me more energy and I am reading the simplified metylation program. Hope it will help.
  3. Somnolent

At this moment I have a lot of problem travelling so I am trying to find if some nutritonal terapy could help me find more energy and heal the intestine problems which at the moment is very bad.
  4. Somnolent

Wow, so many messages. Thank you very much to all of you. It was sudden. I started feeling ill when I was 18 after a short period of stress and never recovered. From there all I can remember is my energies was 50% of other people. I needed more rest and could not do physical effort or sports...
  5. Somnolent

Hello, sorry for my English, I am not a native speaker. I have been lurking for some time, reading about symptom and checking other related websites. I am 40 yrs. old and I have suffered idiopatic fatigue since I was 18. All of my symptom have been treated separately and never seen as a...