• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. StuckWithFatigue

Ancestry dna or 23andme?

Countrygirl, super fascinating about the organophosphates. Will be researching them.
  2. StuckWithFatigue

Ancestry dna or 23andme?

Jenny82, I'm curious if you can remember specific times that you were exposed to Malathion, and how long after did you develop symptoms? I've used Malathion myself around the house — about 5 years before CFS symptoms. I haven't been tested for Malathion.
  3. StuckWithFatigue

My experience at Dr. Montoya's clinic

I have been seeing Dr. Montoya since 2014, and have been on valganciclovir since then — 3 years now. I am better, but not back to 100%. This year I discovered on my own that I have a histamine intolerance, and when I eat to avoid histamines I feel quite a bit better. But... CFS symptoms still...
  4. StuckWithFatigue

Introductions

Hello from Campbell, CA. I was diagnosed with CFS in 2014, after many confusing months and many doctors. It was Dr. Montoya at Stanford who diagnosed me, and I still see him. The year I was diagnosed, I had to leave work for several months. I then returned, but only part-time. About a year later...