• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. T

CFIDS without Fibromyalgia/pain ?

What sort of doctor dx you with candida?
  2. T

Do I have ME/CFS?

MRI & CT. No EEG. Apnea has been ruled out. B12 is possible but why the onset right after my traumatic event?
  3. T

Do I have ME/CFS?

Heart has been worked up ad nauseam with holter monitors, echos, stress echos, etc. etc. I have no structural issue. Overtraining is NOT the issue. This came about with very moderate to no training. I have gotten more and more physically active in SPITE of my fatigue. The problem is that...
  4. T

Do I have ME/CFS?

I have been studying AF for years - literally since this started. I have seen many different theories on it, and even more treatments. They are all RADICALLY different. That is why I can't put any faith in it. I even tried AF supplements for 3 months - no improvement. The most forward thinking...
  5. T

Do I have ME/CFS?

Sorry but I don't buy any of the diagnosis' you've mentioned. "Adrenal fatigue" = HPA disfunction, maybe, but I don't buy the fatigued adrenal glands stuff. Thanks for the response though.
  6. T

Do I have ME/CFS?

I just seem to be functioning at a very high level for someone with REAL CFS. I mean I work a full time job, am in graduate school, play a sport, and exercise often. I am just really, really, really, tired and foggy. When I take the "Do I have CFS test" on the CFS website it says I don't...
  7. T

Do I have ME/CFS?

Want some insight from people who do have it so I can figure out which direction to go: 3 years ago I suffered a bad reaction from a drug OD which led to palpitations, anxiety, and fatigue. The palpitations and anxiety have rounded out over the past three years and can be managed. My fatigue...