• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. JCastro

Help with Genes, Intolerant of Methyl-B12/SAM-e, Freddd

Ok, I've jumped into AdCbl, 10mg Source Naturals. Doing okay so far, sitting in my lip. My vasoconstriction/dilation and brain hypoxia symptoms are very tricky, elusive. I do not know if I need lots of potassium, lots of salt, or both. I could be low adrenal, and a bunch of potassium could give...
  2. JCastro

Hi Eastman. Both are in bad shape, in fact. I think due to mercury, but (Cutler) chelation alone is not sufficient treatment as I'm sure you know. I felt so much better last year while on the Freddd Protocol. Like night and day. Despite having detoxed less mercury. I would LOVE to slam a bunch...
  3. JCastro

Few more things. Lately I sleep 12-17 hours a day. A nap for me is 8-10 hours. I wake up exhausted. My circadian rhythm does not work. My current schedule is wake up 9pm-12am, sleep around noon. If I force myself to stay up into the next day to normalize my sleep, I just sleep into the next day...
  4. JCastro

I'm suffering badly. I am 20 years old. This is disheartening, but I have been beaten up and traumatized so bad for so long I am used to it. Would bad reaction to magnesium indicate hypokalemia? I think so. Magnesium induces air hunger. So, I need potassium, huh? When I take potassium, I get...
  5. JCastro

@caledonia, I am definitely going to keep it low for now, titrating up as I can. I have spent much of today reading over Freddd's posts and I am torn between the excitotoxic hypothesis vs. the neurological brightening hypothesis. One thing is for sure: I need the supplements, because since I...
  6. JCastro

Freddd's protocol helped me for a while with many things. I did high dose methylcobalamin, methylfolate, and adenosylcobalamin with co-factors. Eventually one day, I went into a severe agitation/rage/excitotoxic state after taking 30mg b12+30mg folate, 10mg adeno and 200mg of SAM-e. I was...