• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. J

Does this sound like Adrenal Fatigue?? HELP

Yeah I would love to have the opportunity but it's very hard to do at work to just lay down or sit so I kind of have to suffer trough it. Another thing when these attacks happen I get really weak and my muscles feel so fatigued and then every single time I have to urinate a lot! Even if I didn't...
  2. J

Hello Valentijn and Mary, Valentijn, yes I absolutely feel better if I'm laying down rather than sanding when these episodes hit me. It helps me greatly. I've never been checked for OI. But reading the symptoms they sound very accurate except they don't say anything about the dry mouth. In...
  3. J

Hi Ema, no I haven't had cortisol testing yet. Do I request this with my endocrinologist?
  4. J

Thank you so much for your response Ahmo, I will study all of these links tonight when I get home from work.
  5. J

Hello everyone, Let me just start off my saying that I'm very happy I've found this great forum. I love that everyone is here to share and help one another. [my medical history]: I'm 28, male, healthy despite having a hyperactive thyroid. I have been dealing with an overactive thyroid...