• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. F

Comment by 'farrellkitty' in 'The story of my CFS/ME'

the FEAR...Dearest Lord I hate the FEAR! i want to do sooooooooo much....! so very few days i can do much of anything...and behind even that...we have to be afraid to try! it's so unfair an illness....my thoughts and prayers go out to you,and for a treatment or cure for us all
  2. F

Comment by 'farrellkitty' in 'My 67++ symptoms of CFS/ME'

Hello dear person...my husband thinks i'm going deaf...I try to explain the hearing ,language thing...but now you have said it for me,thank you.I don't feel alone now. We shate so many symptoms. I've often described what i have memory-wise as half-heimer's...i forget 1/2 of my life...including...
  3. F

Article: Opening the Door to a New Era. The WPI Arrives

thank you cort, for keeping me me intelligently well informed, and,God bless the Whittemores and the WPI
  4. F

can you recommend a doctor in the Alabama gulf coast area?

if anyone can recommend a doctor who is interested in treating someone with CFS in the gulf coast area of Alabama USA , I would really appreciate your comments. I'm very discouraged with the ones I have seen so far. you all know how old and hurtful it is, not to be believed....I gave up...but ...