• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. M

Where to buy Immnovir recommendation?

I see. Well, that's encouraging then. I think the 10 months on Nexavir really made a big difference; either that or it was a major coincidence that my functionality was way up; I still wasn't able to work part-time or commit to much and still had lots of post-exertional "malaise" but health was...
  2. M

Hahaha! Yeah, sometimes old school is the best way to go about things! :) You were right about that website shipping from Bulgaria; I also got affirmation from them. Such a relief not to have to go through customs, have my stuff apprehended and all that... However, I won't be buying it for...
  3. M

Yes, I then looked at the info they had up and indeed got the impression they're somewhere in Europe. I've e-mailed them. They used to sell it here for very cheap but it was taken off the market for the simple reason that no one bought it really so it didn't make a profit. We also have Klonopin...
  4. M

Ciao, Larista, I live in Europe and trying to get anything from US or outside European Union has caused me tremendous stress on more than one occasion. Once I ordered Melatonin from US not knowing it wasn't allowed here. It was a nightmare; had to get my GP to take responsability for the fact...
  5. M

It is, Heapsreal, but I'm in Europe. I've just had the 2 most stressful months ever where I ordered $150 worth of supplements from US and they disappeared! Trouble at customs; import taxes and, if it's a med, you can even get in trouble so... no more buying any supplement, much less medication...
  6. M

Larista, do you know of an online pharmacy in Italy I can buy the immunovir from? They used to sell it in this part of Europe but because it wasn't making a profit because it was such a cheap medication they took it off the market. Now the same with B12 injections... Very bothersome. Can you...
  7. M

Isoprinosine -effective treatment for ME/CFS?

Can you tell me where i can buy it in Europe? They used to sell it here and, indeed, it was dirt cheap as are medications such a Klonopin which is almost for free here, however, because Isoprinosine wasn't turning a profit, they took it off the market.
  8. M

PGE2m - Prostaglandin E2 (dinoprostone)

Maybe you can ask the lab that ran the test what kind of a marker it is? I looked it up on Google but didn't really find anything much. I also looked up the one I was tested for (PGE2f not m) but ditto.
  9. M

PGE2m - Prostaglandin E2 (dinoprostone)

I was also tested for PGE2f and mine was pretty high. I also believe this to be a marker for inflammation. It makes sense that it would come up elevated as all previous tests that look for inflammation (PCR, elastase) have always been very high / through the roof high so I know inflammation is...
  10. M

GcMAF and Calcitriol (Vitamin D (1,25))

Hi Xrunner, I did not know this but it's very useful to know. Thanks for letting me/us know. I'm new to GcMAF; I haven't started taking it but will be starting in the very near future and trying to gather info. Knowledge is power. I'm bed/housebound 95% of the time and on the whole, over + 2...
  11. M

Thanks for this Sushi; Yes, it makes sense. My 25D is quite low at 19 but my 1,25 D is at 66 (cut off max is 75) without the GcMAF so I will definitely wait to see if the GcMAF will normalize these. I will post here how I get along in case it's helpful to others also. :) Wishing you renewed...
  12. M

Hi Sushi, thanks for sharing your experience. Did your doctor tell you why he doesn't recommend supplementing D while on GcMAF? If, as you say, many doctors who treat with GcMAF are also of this opinion, there would be a shared reason for this; do you happen to know why they are of this...
  13. M

Symptomatic, Why do you recommend this? I thought optimal Vit D levels were necessary in order for GcMAF to be effective. Just trying to understand as I have low 25 OH levels and will be starting GcMAF soon. Thank you.
  14. M

Hi Sushi and all, I'm new to the forum but most certainly not to ME. I'm a bit confused about this Vit D GcMAF thing; perhaps you or others could clarify for me. I'm going to start GcMAF soon but I was under the impression that you need to UP your vit D if it's low in order for the GcMAF to...