• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

doctor for antivirals

My hhv6 test was done through LabCorp, and the IgG level was 19.49 (index: negative <0.76, equivocal 0.76 - 0.99, positive >0.99). I'm still confused about this because most of the results I see online are in a ratio format (e.g. 1:320), and I'm not sure how my results compare to others...
  2. S

doctor for antivirals

Thank you so much for the helpful responses! Learning about other people's experience (in this thread and others) is really helping me in my search for possible treatments. I'm happy to hear that it may be possible for me to work with a general practitioner for antiviral therapy. I think I'll...
  3. S

doctor for antivirals

Hi everyone, I'm new on this forum and have a question about antiviral treatment options. I live in the Denver area and flew to Michigan to see Dr. Lerner. He recommended treatments of intravenous Cidovir or oral Valcyte. However, I would need to go to his clinic every two weeks for the...