• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. G

Small bumps that itch and turn into bigger "blisters" [Pictures]

Yes I got 3 new ones, one on my chest, forearm, back the older ones look the same or maybe slightly improving... could just be me hoping that though lol. I've tried putting antifungal cream, hydrocortisone, and anti-biotic....
  2. G

Yeah but i'm wondering if anyone has suffered from the same symptoms as me and what there diagnosis was
  3. G

I'm having doubts on them being bedbug or any type of bug bites Should I see a doctor or a dermatologist?
  4. G

But why would this come up all of a sudden if gluten intolerance was the problem? wouldn't it have had already happened years ago?
  5. G

will research this now I've dealt with flea bites before on my legs and it's different in terms of the itch being unbearable, with these it comes and goes. I've been applying anti-biotic ointment on them, would your recommendation be a better option for recovery?
  6. G

Haven't noticed any insects biting me. 2 dogs but they've never been an issue allergy wise. I was thinking it could be bedbugs so I washed my covers but still appeared with a new bump the next day so I'm not sure if that could be it. Could this be a kind of staph infection? or do the symptoms...
  7. G

yeah I learned not to scratch now to avoid damaging the skin even more, here are the pictures I forgot to embed them
  8. G

I've been getting these small pimple looking bumps on my skin that itch and grow as I scratch them. They've been appearing on my arms, back, chest, neck so basically my whole upper body. When ever I apply anti-biotic ointment on them they ooze out yellow fluid. They aren't constantly itchy it...