• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Healthyartist

Is anybody doing Oxygen Therapy?

How many times per week do you go @Mithriel? Also, I'm interested in hearing people's reactions to soft vs hard HBOT treatments. Is there anyone here who has tried both?
  2. Healthyartist

Anyone who has had a SPECT scan

Here's a bigger version of my gal: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=648063378582433&set=a.547557071966398.1073741826.112970075425102&type=1&theater
  3. Healthyartist

@Aerose91 I just read that hyperbaric oxygen therapy can greatly improve brain SPECT scan results! Another somethin for your consideration....
  4. Healthyartist

Thanks @golden! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
  5. Healthyartist

Ooooooh me @Aerose91???? Currently housebound... Room bound really. Was bedridden and paralyzed for a year. Some things have improved. I can paint again. Just painted my profile icon, but my energy is close to obsolete. I don't feel like my situation is a typical CFS picture. I didn't...
  6. Healthyartist

I'm so sorry @Aerose91. So, do you have any clue what might have happened to you? Infection? Carbon monoxide poisoning? Have you tried gingko?
  7. Healthyartist

live cell therapy and cell signaling factors

Okay! I added you Lisa! @slayadragon Thanks!
  8. Healthyartist

live cell therapy and cell signaling factors

I've formed a little group of people who are interested in researching and sharing results about this topic. Let me know if you'd like to join us. Is there a way to PM here? (I'm brand new to posting.) @slayadragon I *think/hope* they have the potential to do much. Google "Natalie Nichols...
  9. Healthyartist

Hmmmm. I imagine myself on airplanes once fully healed, but NOW? I think it would downright kill me. But, I see your point. How ill are you @Aerose91 and what other things are you sensitive to? Just trying to gage the risk potential. Have you figured out anything to help yourself from...
  10. Healthyartist

That's great to know @Aerose91! Thank you! That is definitely my biggest concern about it. What was your reaction to the MRI contrast dye? I went to the hospital all ready to have the test and refused as soon as I discovered they were planning to inject me with contrast. I'm VERY weary of...
  11. Healthyartist

I'm considering having a SPECT scan done and am concerned about what they inject for the IV in order to scan you. Did any of you have issues tolerating the Technetium -99?