• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Boz86

Gupta Amygdala Reprogramming

Hi there, I was wondering whether anyone who has done this course would be able to share with me the worksheets needed for it? Would be most appreciated!
  2. Boz86

Effects of Valtrex on Leaky Gut

I do take various supplements however I don't attribute them to the success I had in finally overcoming glandular (3rd or 4th bout) & getting my titers back in to a normal range. The thing that worked for me & continues to work for me in knocking out all kinds of chronic infections is juice...
  3. Boz86

Yep taking it for EBV however I got my titers back into a normal range naturally after a year and a half so I'm taking it more preemptively right now however it does seem to be causing a die-off of sorts. Treating the leaky gut separately/naturally.
  4. Boz86

I just started taking valtrex a few days ago & have heard it can have gastrointestinal side effects. I was wondering if anyone knows what kind of impact it has on a leaky gut as this is where I'm channeling my resources right now & feel it might be the key to my recovery, thus I'm not willing to...
  5. Boz86

Took HCL while on Flagyl for H. Pylori - bad move? Triple therapy to follow (b. hominis).

I'm not too sure if it includes a stomach acid reducer but will look into it. Cheers.
  6. Boz86

Took HCL while on Flagyl for H. Pylori - bad move? Triple therapy to follow (b. hominis).

Hi Mary, Thanks for the feedback. I'm totally adverse to pharmaceuticals too & feel antibiotics are partly why I'm in this mess to begin with. However I have done many rigorous cleanses (including parasite ones), fasts & what not over the years & yet these infections remain unscathed. I take...
  7. Boz86

Hi there, I just came across some information which links heightened stomach acid to h. pylori & specifically mentions Betaine HCL as an antagonist of the bug. As fate would have it I just finished a course of flagyl which I took somewhat reluctantly to treat a bacterial infection in my gut...
  8. Boz86

On Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Hot Chicks

Any updates nanonug? Curious if this route yielded any results for you.