• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. D

xrmv testing- australia

thanks guys! thanks ness, ill contact the wpi directly and ask about the study, i hope they do it soon! heapsreal- what kind of tests are you doing through the VIDRL? do you have to do them through a dr?
  2. D

xrmv testing- australia

thank you! im in a different state but i will try and contact him. i hope he can test people 'outside' his study. thanks for that. if anyone else has any info on xrmv testing in aus or about dr lloyd it would be much appreciated. thanks
  3. D

xrmv testing- australia

hi, i tried doing a search but could not find any info. is it available in australia? has anyone from australia been tested? if so how did you do it? which dr. organised it? does anyone know if dr lewis has tested people? (from the cfs centre in melbourne) thanks!
  4. D

XMRV Testing-FYI

does anyone who is taking the test know hoe long it will take to get your results? just curious thats all!
  5. D

XMRV Testing-FYI

do they have an associated lab in Australia?