• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. K

Looking for CFS/ME Docs in Central Texas (Austin or San Antonio)

Iamawake88, did you get in to see her? I'm interested in your findings as I am in Houston also.
  2. K

Appreciate any advice on my GI effects and CSA test results

I also sometimes have low blood pressure when I get up from sitting or laying. I have been trying to eat more sea salt. I think my blood sugar get low sometimes if I don't eat enough carbs.
  3. K

I have normal formed stools, lighter in color. I go about every other day, unless I take something to help go more often. I don't have gas, but occasionally diarrhea. I eat gluten free, low dairy and low sugar. I try to limit processed foods, but usually have some potato, rice or corn chips...
  4. K

I have not tried a rheum or llmd. I do have mthfr c677t (heterozygous) and many other heterozygous snps. I am ++ for Taq Fok. My symptoms are actually limited compared to many people on these forums. I have been on antidepressants for years. Controlled horrible PMS using birth control for...
  5. K

Pathogen Killer, are you familiar with Dr. Yasko's supplements? She makes recommendations on the tests you run through her although you don't get to actually meet her or be a patient/client. She recommended IMF 9 and anaerobic X for the mycoplasma, candisol and florastor for the yeast, psx...
  6. K

I think the MDs were not familiar with those test or those germs, so they ignored them. My chiro/nutritionist wanted me to continue the caprylic acid. I don't think he is very knowledgeable about those germs either. I brought those test results to my appointment. They were run through Dr...
  7. K

Hi PathogenKiller! I did not do augmentin as I couldn't get a doctor to prescribe it. I showed my results to two different MDs. I am not familiar with the antistreptolysin O or mycoplasma PCR. I started taking caprylic acid for the yersinia. Actually I have now started doing chlorine...
  8. K

I ran these tests through Dr. Amy Yasko and got her input, but I really want to understand it more. The Yersinia seems to be the big concern. My MD would not prescribe antibiotics so I am taking caprylic acid. Grapefruit seed extract is also recommended, but I was not sure I should take that...
  9. K

Intestinal Parasites

There are many people seeing these things that are doing parasite cleanses. They think it is a newly discovered parasite they named ropeworm. It does not seem to be noted in main stream medicine or by western doctors. Also many people send worms to labs that come back negative. They think...