• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. Dr.House

Tetanus Vaccine reaction or what ??

Its reaction of your immunity system on vaccine. I think its better not to use modulters now.
  2. Dr.House

Is it a new disease or its CFS ?

Doctors never believes people, who talks about this desease, with this symptoms. They think its not real problem, its not real pathogen, and trying to explain it by our mistrust or not controlled using of drugs. I ran into this too. Its called willful blindness. See this video about it:
  3. Dr.House

Maybe you and he is _same person_? :ninja:
  4. Dr.House

Helo I'm from Belarus. I have same desease for 2 month already. All tests are '-'. Oh my god! THE SAME history happened in Russia few mounthes ago. Guy, which have same desease as you and me (he think that it is HIV) also used tetanus booster vaccine. After that he felt himself very poor and...