• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. I

CFIDS Stages A B C D

Thank you for the link. It's not what I was looking for, but I found the article to be very interesting and informative. I hope that you feel better than you have been. I've just spent the last 8 months sicker than "normal" and unable to do much of anything. Am back "on my feet" and have a...
  2. I

CFIDS Stages A B C D

Thank you for the link. Am familiar w Dr Cheney's work, but that is not it.
  3. I

CFIDS Stages A B C D

Thankyou for the link. It's very interesting, but not what I was looking for. Also, I like your pic. Luv cats, but since coming down with CFIDS have become allergic to them : (
  4. I

CFIDS Stages A B C D

Several years ago (probably 2009/2010) I read an article that told about the four Stages of CFIDS, NOT to be confused with the four Phases that a person goes through when adapting to a chronic illness. The different Stages were labeled A, B, C, and D. I remember reading that Stage C sufferers...