• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. S

My complete protocol - recovering well from bad 7 years+ CFS

Carter, can you PM me please?
  2. S

DR MYHILL PUBLISHES NEW BOOK

There is no guarantee of a full recovery. As you may well know that CFS covers many symptoms and triggers that cannot be helped or is currently misunderstood. All I know is that if you don't try to treat your own set of symptoms by whatever means, even if you have to go privately which will cost...
  3. S

The reviewers you mention are professionals in a similar field to Dr Myhill so they know what she is practising is built on very good research and knowledge. These professionals would not be allowed to put false claims nor Dr Myhill post them without proof from patients and tests to back it up...
  4. S

Sorry it hasn't worked entirely for you Justy, I wish you luck in whatever you try. I still am not 100% yet.. it's a complex condition, chronic fatigue is a set of symptoms rather than a standalone disease that come about by various triggers. No two people are exactly the same so it's a long...
  5. S

Myhill and mitochondria has a big part to play in this, Have you not read Dr Myhill's book? Have you spoke to Dr Myhill? Perhaps if you did then you may realise that Rituximab is not a magic bullet. It may have a part to play, it may erradicate the offending virus, but it still leaves the...
  6. S

That statement gives PWME hope after many years of being rejected by GP's, Consultants, Employers and even some family members. Therefore the Mitochondrial Function Profile test is the first definitive proof that it's not a psychological disorder. Dr Myhill does not have the means to do...
  7. S

I am a patient of Dr Myhill, Sarah saved my life. I was seriously worried about my short term future and after going to a few different GP's and being told there is nothing wrong with you apart from being slightly overweight and an abnormal ALT so what do you want use to do about it? Is it any...