• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Search results

1. N

Dr D G Smith

Well he got me completely well again and he got me better from M.E not clinical depression.
  2. N

Dr D G Smith

Personally I think there is a major difference between a 'mind' problem and a 'brain problem'. One I find offensive and the other when it is understood makes a lot of sense and is proven to be right by people like me making a complete recovery by using the resulting programme. It would be...
  3. N

Dr D G Smith

I took those drugs together with no adverse effects and they really worked for me! I don't think I could have got better without them! However, there is no way Dr Smith would give you them if you reacted badly to them. He monitored me very closely and was open to me telling him when I thought I...
  4. N

Dr D G Smith

I had been ill for four years and my illness had very gradually got worse compounded by the resulting depression that almost inevitably occurs when you've been ill that long. I weas pretty much housebound, couldn't attend school at all and just watched television hardly having enough energy to...
  5. N

Dr D G Smith

Hi Don, I know it's been a year and a half since you posted this but I've only just seen it and thought it was worth replying in case you are still interested. I was referred to Dr D G Smith in April 2010 with moderate to severe ME and within a year and half I was recovered to the extent that I...