• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Stealth Adapted Viruses - Videos Summarizing Early Research

Dear Members,

I have recorded a series of six YouTube videos that sequentially summarize the early published research on stealth adapted viruses. The videos are intended to remove any doubts regarding the existence of stealth adapted viruses. The videos may also help redirect some of the ongoing research being conducted by others into the cause of CFS and related illnesses. The six videos are located at the following URLs. Kind regards, John.

First Video

Second Video

Third Video

Fourth Video

Fifth Video

Sixth Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yorvTX9hgVg&t=7s

Sidny

Fascinating videos, thanks for posting. Is the IOM looking into this? The connection between viral infections and mental illness in cfs and other similar illnesses among all the other horrendous symptoms seems pretty overwhelming. It’s a shame they aren’t being more throughly explored and better treatments aren’t being being developed for them. I guess I’ll just keep wasting away physically and mentally but at least I’ll know in my heart that this disease isn’t just all in my head but an insidious microbe doing the damage.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Very interesting Dr Martin. Many of us keep getting told viruses are short lived unless you are immune suppressed by hiv or immune suppressing drugs for organ transplant .

I honestly dont think medicine can detect an active viral infection(outside of research) unless its new or its so overt it causes septic shock. Bring up anything about a virus reactivating just gets you the crazy look from drs.

With these stealth infections have you seen any common patterns in patients with a stealth infection in their full blood counts or general tests most GPs can do. Im thinking of patterns in t cells or nk cells, neutrophils and similar tests. I know they are very genetalized tests but would be interesting to see.

The Lake Tahoe Drs you mention appeared interested in the low nk function that researchers like Nancy Klimas found many years ago and research in Australia are continuing this research. Is low nk function a common finding stealth infections? Any cytokine findungs related to stealth infections?

Cheers

jpcv

Hi Dr W John Martin, I´m a medical Oncologist and a ME patient.
Very interesting data , Dr Martin, I had read some of your first published articles about stealth vírus and found them very provocative.
It´s better watching you explain personally about your work and , mainly in vídeo 3, the dirty job that happens behind closed doors in the academic world . Many people don´t imagine how far "respected scientis and researches" are willing to go in order to receive grants for research or to have their work published in a respected journal.
I´m preparing a list of questions,but first I have to finish watching all the vídeos.
Thank you for your time

Last edited:

sb4

@w john martin Interesting videos. I assume you are familiar with Gerald Polacks work on water. I would like to know more about this ACE pathway, could you explain it a little or point me to a good resource? Thanks.

Dear sb4,
The exclusion zone (EZ) water as described by Dr. Pollack is fundamentally different from what is being called KELEA activated water. For example, EZ water has increased rather than decreased viscosity and has a slower rather than a faster realignment time by nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR). These differences were noted in a book “Stealth Adapted Viruses; Alternative Cellular Energy (ACE) and KELEA Activated Water”

The main purpose for posting the videos was to raise patient awareness of stealth adapted viruses. Discussions among patients on this topic will hopefully spill over to various Government-appointed committees. As suggested by the videos, the generic concept of stealth adaptation would have been acknowledged far earlier by Public Health authorities if the initially characterized virus was not of monkey origin.

The complex spatial distribution of different brain functions explains why the brain is particularly susceptible to symptomatic illness caused by these viruses. It also explains the diversity of symptoms between different patients and even within the same patient over time. Trying to define CFS as a distinct illness, with unique diagnostic markers and disease-specific remedies, is likely to be less useful than viewing CFS as a range of illnesses within an even wider category of diverse diseases contributed to by stealth adapted viruses.

@w john martin Interesting videos. I assume you are familiar with Gerald Polacks work on water. I would like to know more about this ACE pathway, could you explain it a little or point me to a good resource? Thanks.