• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

houses w power lines attached

ebethc

some neighborhoods in my city have massive amounts of power lines attached to houses, and where I live has (I guess) underground power lines... Are the houses w power lines considered "sick buildings" in anyway? eg high emf's?

I've never lived in a neighborhood w a lot of power lines so I can't compare ..

ps posting under alternative med b/c I don't think the idea of emf's (or some other bad aspect of power lines - if any..) is considered main stream..

keenly

some neighborhoods in my city have massive amounts of power lines attached to houses, and where I live has (I guess) underground power lines... Are the houses w power lines considered "sick buildings" in anyway? eg high emf's?

I've never lived in a neighborhood w a lot of power lines so I can't compare ..

ps posting under alternative med b/c I don't think the idea of emf's (or some other bad aspect of power lines - if any..) is considered main stream..

nnEMF is a major issue for ALL OF US

Power lines are nothing compared to 4G masts, which are nothing compared to 5G.
Jack Kruse explains how 5G will devastate us.
https://www.evanbrand.com/blog/269-dr-jack-kruse-on-5g-emf-and-moving-south

Last edited by a moderator:

caledonia

what's a 5G mast?
5G is the 5th generation of cell phones. Each new generation has operated on a higher frequency than the last and is able to handle more data. The frequencies are in the microwave spectrum, although not nearly as powerful as a microwave oven.

Unfortunately, these frequencies are not naturally occurring in nature, so human bodies are not adapted to them. There is some evidence that they interfere with the body's electrical system and can cause various ill health effects, up to and including cancer. Small accumulations of exposure add up over time.

The 5G frequency doesn't carry as far as 4G, so you need to have a lot more transmitters, closer together. So instead of cell towers every mile or so, the transmitters will be on telephone poles or light poles on every street. They're saying they will need several on every street to give everyone coverage.

ebethc

5G is the 5th generation of cell phones. Each new generation has operated on a higher frequency than the last and is able to handle more data. The frequencies are in the microwave spectrum, although not nearly as powerful as a microwave oven.

Unfortunately, these frequencies are not naturally occurring in nature, so human bodies are not adapted to them. There is some evidence that they interfere with the body's electrical system and can cause various ill health effects, up to and including cancer. Small accumulations of exposure add up over time.

The 5G frequency doesn't carry as far as 4G, so you need to have a lot more transmitters, closer together. So instead of cell towers every mile or so, the transmitters will be on telephone poles or light poles on every street. They're saying they will need several on every street to give everyone coverage.

sorry... I should have been more specific... what is "mast"?

caledonia

sorry... I should have been more specific... what is "mast"?

A mast is just another word for a tower or pole that holds cell phone transmitters.

My understanding is that they will just put 5G transmitters on existing poles, unless your area has underground power and cable lines and no poles. They they would need to install new poles (aka masts).

ebethc

A mast is just another word for a tower or pole that holds cell phone transmitters.

My understanding is that they will just put 5G transmitters on existing poles, unless your area has underground power and cable lines and no poles. They they would need to install new poles (aka masts).

thanks!