• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

symptoms wen hardly done out

Well i just put few toys in draw and am shaking feel nausea got tremors dizzy heart going fast.

also everytime this happens i need erm go to empty my bowel is this normal?

I have cfs\ me also possible pots my heart rate jumps 30 also wen not standing have low blood pressure
Any ideas?? Thank in advance

:confused:Thank u for your reply. Yes i am under the " famously unhelpful" me clinc in uk was referring me to julia newton clinc in Newcastle? Then she turned around said i dont think worth stress as it still same medicine for pots as u on now ( bisprol fumate beta blockers)and waiting list is up to year??!

I feel like there just messing me abt
I go they dont get letter of cardiologist or rumtolgist they send me back to gp get rhem they dont have them of consultants yet so it seems i just running ( slowly)around in circles for nothing but stress it making me ill :ill:

CantThink

Then she turned around said i dont think worth stress as it still same medicine for pots as u on now ( bisprol fumate beta blockers)and waiting list is up to year??!

Push for diagnosis. A referal to Julia Newton is probably worth the wait considering we have so few other options here!

There are other things you can do to help POTS such as electrolytes, compression clothing and potentially other medicines I think (I read a while ago of a different medicine to get a blockers but can't remember what it is).