• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Forgotten Plague nearing release

Sasha

Fine, thank you
Nearly there, nearly there:

Forgotten Plague on FB said:
For those of you who earned the "Soundtrack Sneak Peek" reward during our Kickstarter campaign ($200 donors and above), we've just sent out the reward. If you haven't seen it in in your inbox yet, check your "spam" or Gmail "Promotions" folder! You'll be treated to the entirety of the soundtrack for your listening pleasure as well as behind-the-scenes photos of the recording of the music. The final swelling chorus of the film featured 27 singers from Princeton, NJ's Westminster Choir College. It's a sight (and sound) to behold.

We're also very excited to be able to soon release our free download code for the film very soon, whereupon we'll then be able to start DVD pre-sales and Tugg screenings. After many months of quiet behind-the-scenes preparation, the inexorable launch of the force of Forgotten Plague is now shifting into crystal clear view.

Sasha

Fine, thank you
I wonder how that download thing will work. will that mean that anyone can see it on their laptop for free, I wonder?