• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Ben Di Pasquale interviewed by local TV

ixchelkali

Ben Di Pasquale, the 22 year old man whose testimony to CFSAC was read by Pat Fero, was interviewed by local ABC TV station WHAM in New York. You can watch or read his story here.

taniaaust1

The reporter and Ben did such a great job with this article :) .

I just sent a thank you to that reporter. I think we need to be let it known how much we appreciate accurate reports into our illness rather then just doing complaints rather then playing the illness down (Helps to stop the misconception out there that we are a difficult, complaining community).

*GG*

The reporter and Ben did such a great job with this article :) .

I just sent a thank you to that reporter. I think we need to be let it known how much we appreciate accurate reports into our illness rather then just doing complaints rather then playing the illness down (Helps to stop the misconception out there that we are a difficult, complaining community).

Could be because she used to suffer from CFS, I guess she is cured?

GG