• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

Overstressed

Hi,

I've found this:

"Dear Prof. Ruggiero,
How do you explain that ComputerGeek who now tests nagalese at 0.70 after 18 shots of nagalese reports this?:

"Re: Yamamoto's GcMAF clinical trials
Received my orthodox clinical markers today. CD4 declined to 230 (from 400 the previous test in June) and VL was 27.5k. The orthodox doctor, naturally, increased the pressure to start on ARVs as soon as possible to prevent the very real risk of complications."

I guess we are all disappointed by those results.
There is a guy in New Zealand that reported big rise in his CD4 after just 8 shots but administered in IV injections.
Shouldn't IV be more efficient? If yes, can I use the same insulin seringe?
Thx.
TS"

on: http://forums.questioningaids.com/showthread.php?t=7588&page=3

This person(HIV+) reports a decline in his CD4-cells, and a viral load of 27.5K - This experience is frightening, because his Nagalase declined to 0.7, and yet, still he has a viral load that is quite high. Also, his immune cells declined, which is a very bad thing when you're HIV+.

I'm puzzled, because this is so contradictionary to Yamamoto's paper, he reported no measurable viral load when Nagalase was in the healthy range(i.e. 0.7 = healthy).

Is this the difference between responders and non-responders ? It would mean that Nagalase drops in any case, and is no good biomarker.

Questions, questions, questions...

Lou

lobba123 makes the crucial point. For me, it trumps any negative, heartless, greedy or just plain evil maneauvering the FDA
or big pharma may attempt. If maf 314 proves safe and greatly improves, not to even mention heals me/cfs, I'm going to find a way to get it. Too many people know how its made now, there'll be a way.

mojoey, anyone else, any idea on latest estimate of duration of Cheney or Roggiero's trials?

lobba123

good soruce says end of september if anything goes the right way.i guess the fact we can prepare maf 314 ourselves can help with costs too

as to the IRIS problem i think any gcmaf source can have such problems it depnds on the host and level of immune suppression, not the gcmaf

but as regards vitamin d i think researchers involved should clear which gcmaf type allows vitamin d supplements and which ones dont, since it is very important for immune function.

if good made gcmaf (probably maf 314 too)doesn t have any problems with vitamin d i think we are all safer with high range normal vitamin d.
of course those with excess immune suppression/aids and high iris risk should be very careful on both gcmaf dose and vitamin d levels and have close doctors monitoring

lobba123 makes the crucial point. For me, it trumps any negative, heartless, greedy or just plain evil maneauvering the FDA
or big pharma may attempt. If maf 314 proves safe and greatly improves, not to even mention heals me/cfs, I'm going to find a way to get it. Too many people know how its made now, there'll be a way.

mojoey, anyone else, any idea on latest estimate of duration of Cheney or Roggiero's trials?

it is very good to know you can prepare maf 3 14 yourself, this way it is almost impossible to block it by FDA.

I don't believe it's possible to "prepare" onself. Perhaps assemble, or administer, under careful medical supervision. But the formula remains highly complex and proprietary. It seems the bottom line right now is that getting the politics right is going to be a challenge.

lobba123

of course i mean assemble and it has already been confirmed it will be received at home whether in US, europe or hong kong.....
i think it will be something like kefir once started, otherwise it would be not possible to receive quantity for daily dose everywhere in the world especially because the product will be free of preservatives

I don't believe it's possible to "prepare" onself. Perhaps assemble, or administer, under careful medical supervision. But the formula remains highly complex and proprietary. It seems the bottom line right now is that getting the politics right is going to be a challenge.

Lou

I'm afraid at the time of my previous post I wasn't aware of the complexity involved in the production of maf 314. My full stable of half a dozen or so brain cells must not have been on full function when I read Cheney's patients were being taught how to make it, and I lept to a wrong conclusion we could cook us up a batch at home.

Firefly and mojoey have set me straight on this matter, and I wish to apologize for any disinformation caused by that post mentioned.

Lou, I think I started it all by asking about the rumors of "self-assembly" and what they could possibly mean. So, no worries on my count. I think we are all on the same page now.

Lobba -- yes, it seems we are using different words to say the same thing.

Warmly,
Firefly.

You bring up an interesting point though, Lou. If Prof Ruggerio is teaching patients how to make it I wonder what materials are involved in the process? I assume he's providing the substances to make it as it must be very complex and took "314" tries to create in a laboratory.

I do like that he's showing others the key knowledge though. It shows that he's not hiding a secret for himself. Hopefully we can hear more about this in the coming months.

Reply to sushi- The side effects of genuine GcMAF are negligible

On our "Participants Progress" page we list one XMRV and 4 CFS responders. None experienced side effects except one CFS who experienced 3.5 hours of mild fever (hot flushes) after his first two injections only.

We now have considerable experience with XMRV and CFS, and although its too early for final results, they all report none, or the mildest of sides.

To give a fair picture of our side effects page, which I have now updated both to include a CFS section and to ensure it is not misrepresented, you could have included our summary line:

"and typically will, at most, occasionally experience the symptoms of a fever - hot flushes and tiredness."

Best wishes

David Noakes.

lobba123

this is exactly the same experience (i posted already some months ago on this forum) about a CFS patient in florence, i was told he injected a whole vial or a double dose by mistake (i dont remember too long time) and he just felt very very well full of energy like on drugs, no inflammation or bad sides as reported here

during therapy with normal doses he reported the same effects as me or other hiv patients (in italy we are using gcmaf.eu only since we have seen the quality assays results from professor ruggiero).

effects are general wellbeing, tireness at night, very good sleep.i have to say none of those on gcmaf.eu i met had any sides like those reported here

On our "Participants Progress" page we list one XMRV and 4 CFS responders. None experienced side effects except one CFS who experienced 3.5 hours of mild fever (hot flushes) after his first two injections only.

We now have considerable experience with XMRV and CFS, and although its too early for final results, they all report none, or the mildest of sides.

To give a fair picture of our side effects page, which I have now updated both to include a CFS section and to ensure it is not misrepresented, you could have included our summary line:

"and typically will, at most, occasionally experience the symptoms of a fever - hot flushes and tiredness."

Best wishes

David Noakes.
0752 844 1672
http://gcmaf.eu

lobba123

since i have noticed i feel very good the first 3 days i make gcmaf injection of full normal dose and then sometimes feel tired/back pains or general pains in the liver area the other 2 days, yesterday i have started to make injection every 3 days

i choose to try since i have seen the effect of maf314 which is admin every day and because i was feeling bad these last 2 days...weak, back pains, liver pains and pains in the upper respiratory area between heart and lungs

to my surprise 15min after intra-injection i felt less tired and almost no pains in the liver/back.about 1hr later no pains and very good sleeping.

also the hair dye allergy i had improved complitely with gcmaf injections so maybe it is something different than allergy, maybe immune system activation after 17 weeks of gcmaf is finding something that was latent

i think i will keep this schedule+5000iu vit d unless sides, abnormal blood tests

Overstressed

Hi Lobba,

I've observed exactly the same you describe here. I get the full-dose from the very beginning, and the first three days I have the feeling it works, with on the third day feeling weak and fatigue. From the fourth day, my ear starts to buzz again.

I had made the same suggestion to my doctor, but he refused to give it to me every three days. Also, what you say about hair dying is interesting, since March this year, every time I have my hair coloured, my lymphs swell and I start to have prostate problems. I guess my prostate gland is swollen too then. The problems I start to have then is -and it's very embarrassing- I can't hold back my urine, when I need to go to the toilet. This happens also at night, when sleeping. I then start bedwetting. This happened to me 3 to 4 times since March. And just recently I realised that it happens when I have my hair coloured.

In the very beginning of my illness, a few months after infection, I had the same problems with urination, I guess it's a neurological symptom.

Best regards,
OS.

lobba123

i am lucky i just coloured sideburns one time but reaction was very bad after one week from the dye.i was very afraid the day of the injection but to my surprise gcmaf reversed anything.
what we notice very strange is that the sideburns area is clean, no inflammation and no red spots, while all the problems are befind one ear and in the back neck hair where i made no dye.

anyway i ll nver dye again in my life, probably macrophages are very stimulated so we get an over reaction of immune system being more potent.
i went to hospital to have all blood tests and everything was normal just white blood cells a little higer, my values 6-7X and that time 9X almost 10, but this is within normal range

i find very particular that i hve the same problem of waking up 3-4 tiimes a night to go to pee, but i do drink a lot of water 2-3liters even before going to bed.that's for extra security since i take vit d3 and have high range about 60ng/ml

anyway urination is very bad at night but the first 3 days i have the injection the quality of sleep is so good that i feel ok, while the 4-55th day i also sleep bad, go to bed late because i feel less sleepy and i wake up very broken

also the mood changes, very very relaxed first 3 days and then irritation, ansia (dont know in english, feeling less quiet) every small problem becauses big n your mind.

anyway if no sides i will keep this schedule, i have also tried double doses but i think it is a waste since no difference.while making injection continuatively looks better

of course most of the patients in this forum will consider this impossible i guess due to all the sides, but in my experience i feel better under the gcmaf than on smaller doses

as to the results i should have nagalase shortly but no monocytes increase for now despite vdr FF/Bb

Hi Lobba,

I've observed exactly the same you describe here. I get the full-dose from the very beginning, and the first three days I have the feeling it works, with on the third day feeling weak and fatigue. From the fourth day, my ear starts to buzz again.

I had made the same suggestion to my doctor, but he refused to give it to me every three days. Also, what you say about hair dying is interesting, since March this year, every time I have my hair coloured, my lymphs swell and I start to have prostate problems. I guess my prostate gland is swollen too then. The problems I start to have then is -and it's very embarrassing- I can't hold back my urine, when I need to go to the toilet. This happens also at night, when sleeping. I then start bedwetting. This happened to me 3 to 4 times since March. And just recently I realised that it happens when I have my hair coloured.

In the very beginning of my illness, a few months after infection, I had the same problems with urination, I guess it's a neurological symptom.

Best regards,
OS.

lobba123

to make it even clear i have no CFS but after the 3 days of max energy like i can do anythin the other 2 days the back pain gets so bad i cn only drive the car for short distance.
driving in the city is out of question also because the brain is slower, yeasterday i was just lying on the bed because i could not even watch tv or use PC and 15min after injection i was back to a norml dimension

Overstressed

as to the results i should have nagalase shortly but no monocytes increase for now despite vdr FF/Bb

I had my Nagalase tested last year in November and received by then 28 injections of Gc-Maf. Nagalase was 0.7, completely normal, but I don't feel the virus is out of my body, despite what Yamamoto claims in his report. Unfortunately, I don't have had a Nagalase test done BEFORE I started Gc-Maf.

Concerning my monocytes, no increase with me either(unless you use a magnifying glass), but my total white bloodcell count raises every time I have a test...and that worries me, to be honoust.

Takae care,
OS.

lobba123

normal nagalse is probably not equal to eradication but only to more functional macrophages.i think that more is needed for a strong immune system, especially good vdr because the bad vdr that doesn t respond to gcmaf or vitamin d is correlated to some cancer and diseases

i asked this question to professor ruggiero he said results from maf 314 that will be presented in september at ottawa and padova conferences will answer this question

anyway vitamin d high normal levels are needed too to respond in hiv trials, it looks that bad vdr and low vit d have no/low response despite normal nagalase.

maybe maf 314 can do more, or daily gcmaf injections and boost monocytes, nk cells and all immune system...let's wait to see maf 314 conference

I had my Nagalase tested last year in November and received by then 28 injections of Gc-Maf. Nagalase was 0.7, completely normal, but I don't feel the virus is out of my body, despite what Yamamoto claims in his report. Unfortunately, I don't have had a Nagalase test done BEFORE I started Gc-Maf.

Concerning my monocytes, no increase with me either(unless you use a magnifying glass), but my total white bloodcell count raises every time I have a test...and that worries me, to be honoust.

Takae care,
OS.

Overstressed

normal nagalse is probably not equal to eradication but only to more functional macrophages.i think that more is needed for a strong immune system, especially good vdr because the bad vdr that doesn t respond to gcmaf or vitamin d is correlated to some cancer and diseases

i asked this question to professor ruggiero he said results from maf 314 that will be presented in september at ottawa and padova conferences will answer this question

anyway vitamin d high normal levels are needed too to respond in hiv trials, it looks that bad vdr and low vit d have no/low response despite normal nagalase.

maybe maf 314 can do more, or daily gcmaf injections and boost monocytes, nk cells and all immune system...let's wait to see maf 314 conference

Well, then Nagalase is after all not such a good biomarker of disease. Yamamoto claimed in his report 'eradication' of virus when Nagalase returned to normal levels. At least, if I understood his report correctly. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The way I interprete MAF314, is that the the proteine is made more potent by means of cultured bacteria. I don't see why the existing problem with genotyping would be different with MAF314 ? With my limited knowledge, that is.

Take care,
OS.

lobba123

i think professor ruggiero will clear the meaning of nagalase, on hiv forum computer greek got normal nagalase but no decrease of hivrna, maybe more weeks needed after the end of therapy....he didn t check his vdr or at least not posted yet

maf 314 maybe more potent because administered daily or maybe because using the natural way gcmf enters our body when we are born

Well, then Nagalase is after all not such a good biomarker of disease. Yamamoto claimed in his report 'eradication' of virus when Nagalase returned to normal levels. At least, if I understood his report correctly. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

The way I interprete MAF314, is that the the proteine is made more potent by means of cultured bacteria. I don't see why the existing problem with genotyping would be different with MAF314 ? With my limited knowledge, that is.

Take care,
OS.

Overstressed

i think professor ruggiero will clear the meaning of nagalase, on hiv forum computer greek got normal nagalase but no decrease of hivrna, maybe more weeks needed after the end of therapy....he didn t check his vdr or at least not posted yet

maf 314 maybe more potent because administered daily or maybe because using the natural way gcmf enters our body when we are born

I have posted this exactly last week...but Prof. Ruggiero doesn't give medical advice. It's quite strange to be honoust, according to Yamamoto, infected cells release Nagalase, so you would expect that once one has normal levels, no more viremia should be present. And it was not related to one type of virus, it's in general. So, eventually, you shouldn't have any herpes virus infection left in your body.

It's a pitty we don't have real experiences of real high-responders. It would be interesting to hear how their bloodwork evolves in the course of their Gc-Maf treatment.

Best regards,
OS.

lobba123

http://www.gcmaf.nl/documents/product/AffiMAF_Physician_Guide_20100216A.pdf

interesting data and suggestions like normal nagalase max level 0.6 and use of betaglucans to activate dentric cells too

MONITORING GcMAF THERAPY PROGRESS USING NAGALASE
1. Serum samples (>2 ml) were collected weekly or biweekly immediately before each
GcMAF injection to monitor progress.
2. Serum Nagalase is proportional to tumor burden.
3. Healthy sera shows a low level of enzyme activity of 0.35-0.69 nmoles/min/mg.
4. When serum enzyme activity of patients during GcMAF therapy reaches to approximately
0.69 nmoles/min/mg or less, serum Nagalase (as for tumor burden) is eradicated.
5. From the HIV paper: A reduction in serum Nagalase activity to 0.68 nmol/min/mg or less
in patient during GcMAF therapy serves as demonstration that HIV infection has been
eradicated.

POSSIBLE IMPROVED RESPONSE ADDING A DENDRITIC CELL ACTIVATOR

One doctor reported a striking response when GcMAF was used in combination with laetrile,
herbal formulas and beta glucan. Beta glucan activates both macrophages and dendritic cells
(DC), which are professional antigen presenters. Dr. Yamamoto reports that GcMAF does not
activate DC. We speculate that, like PDT, the laetrile and herbals may have caused apoptosis,
allowing the release of potential antigens, and may have altered tumor cell presentation of their
cell surface antigens, allowing activated macrophages and dendritic cells to target the tumor