• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

$240,000 raised!!! #TripleTuesdayOMF- For every $1 donated OMF will receive $3!!! $100k goal!

Ben H

OMF Volunteer Correspondent
Linda (Tannenbaum) And OMF message:

Giving%20Tuesday.png

Triple your donation now and help raise $100,000 more towards a cure for ME/CFS.
OMF_HopeLOGO.png

Today we are launching Triple Giving Tuesday OMFwhich will run today, Tuesday, through Tuesday, November 29. Dr. Deborah Rose, one of our very generous board members, has graciously pledged a $75,000 matching gift to encourage world-wide support of Triple Giving Tuesday OMF.

DONATE Now: For every $1 donated, Dr. Rose will triple donations up to $25,000 - - making "Giving Tuesday" our #TripleTuesdayOMF !

GOAL: Our goal is to raise $100,000 or more and to create a worldwide, viral #unselfieME social media campaign.

We invite you to join OMF to make this an amazingly successful fundraising, friendraising, and awareness campaign. There are several ways you can get involved:
  1. Make a personal donation of any amount. Every dollar donated gets us closer to a cure for ME/CFS.
  2. Create your own #UNSELFIEME. Making a donation to OMF is a very unselfish thing to do. We encourage you to make your donation, take an “un-selfie” and share why this is important to you on your Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages and encourage others to donate.
  3. Make a personal fundraising page and invite your family and friends to donate NOW to TRIPLE their donation.
  4. Host a fundraising event. Invite your family, friends, colleagues, and community to learn about ME/CFS and give them the opportunity to join you by donating to OMF for #GivingTuesdayOMF #TripleTuesdayOMF.
  5. Promote finding a cure by taking the message viral. Share OMF's hashtags and encourage others to support research.
#GivingTuesdayOMF #TripleTuesdayOMF #GivingMEDay
#UnselfieME #GivingTuesday #EndMECFS

6. Be creative and have fun!!!!

We have additional information and resources you can use for #TripleTuesdayOMF and for event planning on our website.

Last year, 71 countries came together to celebrate #GivingTuesday. We invite you to be part of this global effort to help ME/CFS patients no matter where you live through
#GivingTuesdayOMF.

In advance, thank you for your support to find a cure to help people around the globe by being a part of #TripleTuesdayOMF. Together, we can meet and exceed our $100,000 goal and raise awareness with your #UnselfieME!

JOIN US - GET INVOLVED TODAY!
Warmest regards,
Linda
Linda Tannenbaum
CEO/President
www.openmedicinefoundation.org

Address postal inquiries to:
Open Medicine Foundation
29302 Laro Drive
Agoura Hills, CA 91301