• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Your Uper Throat Influence. - and nasal biofilms.

student

Could the nasal / or our upper nasopharynx in particular – become the concern for some lokal CFS therapies?

student

Yes - thank adreno. German - Prof. Scheibenbogen (Charité, Berlin) has tried to studie this...

„Cs“ = C &salt. 1: 1 Vitamin C plus NaCl. This well known Borrelliosis strategie has its great potential to change biofilm - lokaly. I have used 2g each in 125 ml rinsing- water.
This is what I tried. 3 rinse: (1) CS, (2) oil-drawing and (3) CS again. This or something simmilar could be an every morning strategie for influencing my uper nasopharynx.

I chose a good high-quality salt for this. (Do not take normal naCl). And applied the normal Vitamin C 100g. I have often looked for options of lokal strategies. After my thorough CS rinse I trie to spit out - ever so often. This could be a way to have the mouth and uper throught much more clear for the day. So that not much of candida and other bad microbes be swallowed during this day. My thought was: May be we can - clean more of this focus area of so many CFS patients. Otherwise all of this mix would be swallowed, no? Candida from here could later be one of the - Not- wanted ingridience of our small intestinal biofilms. So my claim is: Lets give this a trie. And I am very eager to learn whatever you could sucessfully impact in the uper throat and nose. – It could well be where one of our major CFS problem sources lie.

regards student
This is my plan #7 http://forums.phoenixrising.me/inde...fluence-and-nasal-biofilms.40465/#post-650179

Last edited:

ukxmrv

Hi Student

I have been cleaning my sinus area out with this machine for about 10 years now

https://hydromedonline.com/hp.html

Used a whole variety of things over the years (salt, baby shampoo, tea tree oil, oregano oil, olive leaf, ketaconazole shampoo, and others). Also tried steaming, neti pot.

Also it has helped a great deal with the chronic sinus infections I have had for 20 years + it hasn't affected my core ME symptoms.

Keep trying new things though. If you do a search on this forum you will find lots of threads on this topic.

student

Somebody here, has seen or used: Any nasal diffusor mashines? Yes @ukxmrv. I did not know much of the irrigating mashine. It will shurely help cleaning there.

Hey, @Hip wellcome! May I quote from your nasal List: NAC (N-acetyl-I-cyssteine) spray. Arginine powder. Reishi powder. Beconase (beclometasone dipropionate) 8 sprays. Germanium sesquioxide powder.
(… nasal stinning came, if it were slightly acid).

See prof Schmidt (3): in german simplicity 10 €. http://testberichte-und-testsieger....201311437-21&s=adwords&adid=37429525590&adwSo

Last edited:

student

I want to do nasal (this thread) and a general CS (vitamin/ salt) application. - I have reached three days of build up. 4g, 6g and 7g a day. (For a more carefull CFS build-up - I would probably take 3- 4 days longer. 4g, 4g; 6g, 6g and than cauciously trie the 7g also). My plans now are…
I generaly keep: my Multi, stayed with the Methylation. B12 subcutan Injections for 2x 1500 a week. I choose 4x 20 small Chlorellas as Binder. (Later I will be back to Cholestyramin – maybe the 4.th week. I am with mold). Try to continually have much Vege food. I do eat meat. Daily drink 1.5 Liters. Half of wich is the CS (=C vitamin & Salt) prepared.

For my daily CS Therapie I now plan the 9g each. Doing that for 4- 6 weeks (a Pause of 10- 14 days). And continue all for 3 Cycles. (A 2 weeks pause will be to fill up any basique body needs, that can develop with this intensive therapie.) Rinsing mouth and throat 4- 5 times I plan specifically for this first 5 days. In order to keep the lokal oral biofilm down and not swollow much of the unwanted detritus. (Spit much of this out and avoid sources of herxheimers). My regular - just the Salt on the tonge, plus extra natural Vit C (with Physalis fruit).