International ME/CFS and FM Awareness Day Is On May 12, 2018
Thomas Hennessy, Jr., selected May 12th to be our international awareness day back in 1992. He knew that May 12th had also been the birthday of Florence Nightingale. She was the English army nurse who helped to found the Red Cross as well as the first school of nursing in the world.
Discuss the article on the Forums.

Recommendations for 5mg/10mg Mb12 Lozenges?

Discussion in 'Detox: Methylation; B12; Glutathione; Chelation' started by LozT, Jan 18, 2018.

1. LozT

LozT

Hi

I've been on Fred's protocol for about 2 weeks and despite a few startup symptoms, I feel the best ive felt in 20 years.

Two days ago I switched from 5mg mb12 injections to Enzymatic Therapy, B12 Infusion sublinguals because I run out of injectables. I reacted very well to the sublinguals so will continue for now

However, rather than take 5x 1mg lozenges, I would rather take one 5mg or even 10mg subs for convenience.

Can you please advise what brands are recommended at that dosage level?

Also, I am taking 6mg of Country Life, Active B12 Dibencozide, but I noticed it contains folic acid. What other brands are recommended as Source naturals dibencozide or aranabol naturals dibencoplex are available on iherb, ebay or amazon in the uk?

Thanks

2. PatJ

PatJ Forum Support Assistant

Canada
    Freddd considered Country Life 5mg methyl B12 to be good quality. The link is to the type without any folic acid. They also apparently have one that contains folic acid, so double check the ingredients if you purchase it elsewhere.

3. Eastman

Eastman Senior Member

I used the Enzymatic Therapy methylB12 and Source Naturals dibencozide sublinguals for just a while before switching to DIY transdermal. The latter seemed to work well and are better for the teeth.

See here and here for discussions on transdermal application of B12.

PatJ likes this.

See more popular forum discussions.