• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

WPI / IHYD / Suzi Oravec.

Hi, I am wondering if people are aware of Suzi Oravec who is the artist performing at this years' WPI IHYD event FOR FREE. She actually made a "I hope you dance" video !!! Check it out here - she's got talent and seems to be a lovely person:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stE8A421OwI
(There's a competition she entered and asked for votes on her facebook page - too bad I only just found it as it ended today. It would have been a great way to pay her back).
Pat

frenchtulip

So it has already ended? I went to the video and didn't see the red heart she mentioned (on her Facebook page) in the lower right-hand corner. I did "like" her video there, but guess I am too late to vote.

When I tried it the red heart did come up (after about 15-20 seconds into the video), but my vote wasn't actually counted (I went back later and checked and the numbers were still the same). Shame.