• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Vote Daily To Help Blue Ribbon Foundation Win $50K For Medical Fellowships For ME

Gingergrrl

@*GG* and @Gingergrrl, your initials and avatars are confusingly similar! :confused:

Wow, you are totally right, @Bob! I never sign my posts with GG anymore once *GG* changed his screen name. I usually don't sign them at all but if I do, I write Gingergrrl or just Ginger.

I had my avatar as a pic of dachshund for two years and decided it was time to change it and put the quote from a Howard Jones song ("No one is to blame") that really resonates for me with this illness. But maybe I will change it again to something different (but need to figure out what!) Sorry for any confusion.

Now back to the regular topic... ;)

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
www.eaglerarelife.com/content/ryan-prior said:
“The Blue Ribbon Fellowship” was founded by Ryan Prior to further practical ME/CFS healthcare education for students studying in infectious disease.
First place gets $50k or part of $50k for the above. The article is right under the 'Vote' button. Took me a while to find it... :rolleyes:

ETA: @Hutan. I forgot to make this a 'reply.'

Comet

I'm Not Imaginary
@Bob posted the rules a few pages back. It was something to the effect that the most votes or page views (can't remember which) get into the top bunch at the end. Then, the Rare Life people choose a winner that seems most appropriate to the contest out of the top bunch.

Sorry if that doesn't quite nail it down... But that's the gist of what I can remember. :)

ETA: @Gingergrrl. Forgot to hit Reply again. o_O