• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Top 10 treatments for CFS list

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
does it help with PEM?
I am much less apt to get PEM if my overall condition is better. So, while I can't say that it helps with a specific symptom (and that would vary from person to person anyway), I have less PEM if I take Nexavir regularly. For most, it seems to take a while for the benefits of Nexavir to kick in.

JayS

This might not be a great list, looking at it years down the road. But that blog in general is a very good one, written by one of the smartest patients I've seen blog over the years. There are some recent entries; But although it's somewhat off-topic, I suggest taking a look at the email exchange he had with Wessely from, I think, August 2010. It's in 3 parts. Good stuff.

Marky90

Science breeds knowledge, opinion breeds ignorance
I didnt think there was any data as they weren't releasing it until they have passed through certain trials. I may have missed something though?

Both phase 1 and phase 2 is published in plosone :)

digital dog

would nexavir be out of the question if you cannot tolerate a lot of amino acids?
I have tried a number of amino acids orally and some have made me feel dreadful.
It is said to make sleep better so I am looking into it.