• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Tips for Finding Reliable Prescription-Free Online Pharmacies

junkcrap50

Anyone have experience with ordering medicines from India or other places to Spain? 99% of orders gets into UK apparently, I wonder how Spain compares to the UK.
Some, but not most, Indian Pharmacies will guarantee their delivery. If customs confiscates it, then they'll ship your order again. Usually you just have to pay the shipping costs a second time. But you might find a place who will do it again for free.

heapsreal

iherb 10% discount code OPA989,
Does anyone know why testosterone gel has been withdrawn from most rx free pharmacies? Only safegeneric sells it, but does not ship to my country. I'm in the Netherlands.

I'm just guessing but I don't think its popular. Most would rather inject their T replacement once a week and it's done, plus it's alot cheaper.
Hopefully you find a good affordable source for yourself 👍

Peyt

Hi All,
Does anyone know of a compounding Pharmacy that carries dexpanthenol ? I checked the pharmacies listed on the first page of this thread without success. Please help if you know. thanks so much.

Cipher

Administrator
Thanks for posting this.
I looked at the product on amazon.de and I don't see an ingridient list. Do you know if there is any form of Calcium in this product?
Under the header Product Specifications:
Ingredients
Active ingredient per 1 tablet: 100 mg dexpanthenol. Other ingredients: sucrose, precipitated silicon dioxide, potato starch, talc, gelatin, glycerol 85%, lemon flavour, magnesium stearate, saccharin sodium

Peyt

Under the header Product Specifications:
I appreciate your help. The only ingredient in there that might pose an issue for me is glycerol, but I've never tried it in powder form. I know I can't tolerate it in liquid glycerol. Despite this, I'm still going to give it a try; it's worth a shot. I have sent messages to 2 pharmacies in germany to see if they can ship to USA. I hope at least one of them says yes!... Thanks again.

Cipher

Administrator
I appreciate your help. The only ingredient in there that might pose an issue for me is glycerol, but I've never tried it in powder form. I know I can't tolerate it in liquid glycerol. Despite this, I'm still going to give it a try; it's worth a shot. I have sent messages to 2 pharmacies in germany to see if they can ship to USA. I hope at least one of them says yes!... Thanks again.
I think you can buy it directly on Amazon.de if you want: select United States as shipping destination and then click on "See All Buying Options":
1704985012818.png

Peyt

I think you can buy it directly on Amazon.de if you want: select United States as shipping destination and then click on "See All Buying Options":
Yes that's what I did. It showed 2 sellers under buying options so I sent both of them a message asking if they can ship to USA. Maybe I should just order it and see what happens. If I don't hear back from them by tomorrow I will probably do that... Thanks so much,

Does anyone know where i can get paxlovid? I ordered from india but customs took it

btw Import of prescription medicines for personal use IS allowed in the netherlands but only if you travel to the country and take it back yourself ordering online is not allowed (wish i knew it before whoops there goes $200 down the drain)

Hip

btw Import of prescription medicines for personal use IS allowed in the netherlands but only if you travel to the country and take it back yourself ordering online is not allowed (wish i knew it before whoops there goes $200 down the drain)

That's interesting, would you know if that is a recent change in law? This source says about the Netherlands that:
Import permits are not required for medicines intended for personal use and in quantities such that they could not be used for commercial purposes.
Prescription drugs should be no more than 3 months’ supply.
It does not mention needing to take the drugs across the border yourself.

Canada is the same: you can import drugs for personal use only if you take those drugs across the Canadian border yourself.

Paxlovid seems hard to obtain.

That's interesting, would you know if that is a recent change in law? This source says about the Netherlands that:

It does not mention needing to take the drugs across the border yourself.

Canada is the same: you can import drugs for personal use only if you take those drugs across the Canadian border yourself.

Paxlovid seems hard to obtain.
hey! i dont think its a recent change in law (2002 i believe) but it is hard to find.

https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/...estricted_prohibited_import_export/medicines/

Same is for belgium btw but they dont have an english website it seems
https://www.faggcampagnes.be/nl/geneesmiddelen-internet/regelgeving

Geneesmiddelen zelfs al is het voor eigen gebruik, die in België een medisch voorschrift vereisen, niet vergund zijn of gebonden zijn aan speciale regels (dit is onder andere het geval voor verdovende middelen, psychotrope stoffen en hormonen) kopen via internet, is verboden en kan tot boetes en inbeslagname van de goederen leiden.

=
Buying medicines, even for personal use, that require a medical prescription in Belgium, are not licensed or are subject to special rules (this is the case for narcotics, psychotropic substances and hormones) via the internet is prohibited and can lead to fines and seizure of the goods.

Hip

hey! i dont think its a recent change in law (2002 i believe) but it is hard to find.

https://www.belastingdienst.nl/wps/...estricted_prohibited_import_export/medicines/

Thanks very much for those links, very useful. I've updated the first post in this thread to state that importation of prescription drugs is not legal in the Netherlands and Belgium.

Peyt

I wanted to provide an update. I purchased the product and received it. I tried it, and fortunately, it didn't cause constipation. However, as I had suspected earlier, the glycerin in it resulted in brain fog for me. On the positive side, I experienced improved sleep at night, and my fast heart rate slowed down. It's unfortunate that most ingestible forms of B5 contain D-Calcium or some form of alcohol/glycerin. Currently, I'm experimenting with topical sprays to assess their effectiveness compared to ingestible supplements. If anyone has information on obtaining B5 injections, please share it with me.

Blazer95

..and we built castles in the Sky.
i would like to ask about a european source. the mentioned ones sadly dont work correctly anmore, f.e. europchemist has literally nothing in stock anymore...

i tried bgpharmaceuticals in bulgaria and they do seem legit but they have a minimum price of 100€ wich is quite expensive.

Remi

Geneesmiddelen zelfs al is het voor eigen gebruik, die in België een medisch voorschrift vereisen, niet vergund zijn of gebonden zijn aan speciale regels (dit is onder andere het geval voor verdovende middelen, psychotrope stoffen en hormonen) kopen via internet, is verboden en kan tot boetes en inbeslagname van de goederen leiden.

=
Buying medicines, even for personal use, that require a medical prescription in Belgium, are not licensed or are subject to special rules (this is the case for narcotics, psychotropic substances and hormones) via the internet is prohibited and can lead to fines and seizure of the goods.
Did the seller state the contents on the outside of the parcel, or did they open it? I'm in the Netherlands and I usually ask to put "beauty product" or something like that. But not every seller agrees. Some sellers, on the other hand, even refund if it is taken by customs.

bertiedog

I am hoping somebody can help with an issue I have regarding ordering meds from the UK. I need to order a generic version of Rifaxamin and also some thyroxine. I have found these ok at inhousepharmacy.vu and have used this pharmacy many times in the past paying by transfer from Wise and paying in US dollars.

However when trying to place an order this time they state that they don't accept transfers from Wise or one other transfer company was mentioned. Therefore I have looked at several others only to find that as I want to pay in GB pounds and pay to a company in Vanuatu but not in their own currency but US dollars, it just doesn't seem possible.

Therefore I am stumped and don't know what I can do. Can anybody help me out with this issue? I would be so grateful.

Pam

bertiedog

@Hip Can you let me know please what you do about putting a doctors name and telephone number on an order to an Indian pharmacy and also how you are paying for the order?

I am also in the UK and am having problems in paying inhousepharmacy.eu as they aren’t accepting transfers from Wise anymore. Hence me looking for alternatives.

Thanks for any help with this.

Hip

Thanks for any help with this.

I think you were spelling rifaximin incorrectly, and that's why you did not find many pharmacies selling it.

Using my pharmacy search tool (click on the Pharma tab), which searches all the prescription-free pharmacies listed in the first post of this thread, I can find rifaximin for sale at most of these pharmacies.

And levothyroxine is sold by most also. So you have plenty of choice.

At present I tend to use goldpharma.com for buying my drugs, as they ship from Europe, and so it only takes about 10 days to reach the UK. You have to fill out a questionnaire "telemedical consultation" with them, which acts as a prescription, but this only takes 1 minute.

Whereas I am finding that a lot of Indian and Asian pharmacies are taking 21 days or longer to arrive, whereas in the past, before the pandemic, it would only take 10 days from India.