• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Thymosin Alpha 1

mitoMAN

How quickly after starting thymosin alpha 1 did you notice these benefits?

I am guessing it is too fast for the benefits to be due to an antiviral effect; but thymosin alpha 1 also has anti-inflammatory effects, and maybe the benefits you observe are from those.

I did worse on day 1-4 on low dosage and started feeling "great" on day 5-8 now with much higher dosage.
Indeed this might be a sign that the rapid improvement might be due to inflammations I am having?

Well you could consider stopping your HGH injections for a while, and seeing if the benefits from thymosin alpha 1 continue. If so, then you can rule out HGH as playing a role.

HGH has very long lasting effects, I dont think I would notice the "droppin of HGH" too soon. Would have to be 2-3 months minimum which I probably dont want to sacrifice right now

I notice that the website for pharmalabglobal.com only came into existence in June 2020 (see domain info here). Myself, I prefer to do business with companies that have been around for a few years (because if there are any issues with the company, that's enough time for negative reports to appear online).

Not saying pharmalabglobal.com is necessary dubious, but it appears to be brand new.

That said, you seem to be doing well on their thymosin alpha 1, so that's a good sign.

Indeed Pharmalabglobal, highgradelabs and direct-peptides are all the same company BUT the only supplier of TA-1 Peptide in Europe.
Importing to Germany from USA etc is VERY VERY expensive.
This is why the Peptide Group I am hosting is having these suppliers lab tested via HPLC now to confirm the possible purity of the TA-1 and TB-500 etc etc.

It seems to have at least authentic content (not sure about purity) as otherwise this effect is impossible to archieve for 4 days in a row now?!

I am trying to talk to my immunologist IF the effect lasts for more than 7 days in a row and get the PEGylated ZADAXIN (TA-1 with 25hours half life) as off label therapy.

Hip

Indeed Pharmalabglobal, highgradelabs and direct-peptides are all the same company BUT the only supplier of TA-1 Peptide in Europe.

I've come across direct-peptides.com before, and on TrustPilot, they get a high percentage of scam reports, which does not look good. See:

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/direct-peptides.com
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/germany.direct-peptides.com
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/australia.direct-peptides.com
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/asia.direct-peptides.com

mitoMAN

those are mainly bad ratings as their goods never arrived. Not about the quality itself.

luckily I had 4 orders from Pharmagloballabs that all arrived perfectly fine

i am doin lab testing soon and will update u about the HPLC. Real purity analysis is the only way to tell.

maybe it's underdosed. That's why I need 2mg contrary to others using 500-700mcg

So I've been looking for a few weeks (probably more like a couple of months) at trying to find cheaper, legit sources of peptides. If anyone is interested in getting peptides much cheaper from China, I've found a company which seems to have a very good rep. For those in the USA (and some other countries) they even have stock in the country (domestic shipping).They also have anti-counterfeiting system, so you can check the product is from them when it arrives (check serial number on website). Somabiotech is the name. You can find them on the web, facebook, they use whatsapp messenger and you can email .

A few prices of some of their products (not a complete list - just what I asked about):

Epitalon (5mg*10bottles)70USD
CJC1295 without dac(2mg*10bottles)58USD
Ipamorelin(2mg*10bottles)40USD
BPC-157(2mg*10bottles)48USD
BPC-157(5mg*10bottles)70USD
TB500(2mg*10vials)68USD
TB500(5mg*10vials)142USD.

Of course you should look into it yourself to satisfy any concerns and do your due diligence. I'm just giving the info in case it helps someone else to track down an option they might find reasonable. You can get even cheaper than that from China, but at least these guys have a good rep and following. I've seen some third party lab results for their HGH which are good- but on the other peptides its mostly their rep that I'm going by (they do post HLPC results -but are they legit? is always the question). Considering most of the online places in the USA are getting them from China, I think I'll order from these guys in the future.

I'm also working on a supplier for Thymosin alpha 1 which I think is good. But I'll let you know on that one later. If its good, whoever is interested could possible join me for a group buy to save more money. They only offer it in 5mg vials since that is what most people order, but if you ask for 10mg vials it works out cheaper overall but they have to synthesize a batch so there is a minimum order quantity of 50 vials. (Its so much cheaper though than buying in the US that I would probably be willing to buy 20 or 30 vials myself - that is if I find Thymosin alpha 1 helpful - so even just a couple of extra people could make that possible.) I have a sample order of 5mgx10 vials on the way as we speak.
Hi
Did you find a supplier for Thymosin alpha 1?

bread.

I did worse on day 1-4 on low dosage and started feeling "great" on day 5-8 now with much higher dosage.
Indeed this might be a sign that the rapid improvement might be due to inflammations I am having?

HGH has very long lasting effects, I dont think I would notice the "droppin of HGH" too soon. Would have to be 2-3 months minimum which I probably dont want to sacrifice right now

Importing to Germany from USA etc is VERY VERY expensive.
This is why the Peptide Group I am hosting is having these suppliers lab tested via HPLC now to confirm the possible purity of the TA-1 and TB-500 etc etc.

It seems to have at least authentic content (not sure about purity) as otherwise this effect is impossible to archieve for 4 days in a row now?!

I am trying to talk to my immunologist IF the effect lasts for more than 7 days in a row and get the PEGylated ZADAXIN (TA-1 with 25hours half life) as off label therapy.

Who is your immunologist in Austria?

cigana

@debored13 I got some BPC157 from Peptide Sciences. I am on my 9th day of injecting (the things I do for this illness...) and haven't had any bad reaction to it. Have I had any good results yet? That's TBD as nothing I can tell yet.
FYI I am responding very well to nasal BPC. It is possible that sub-q injection doesn't get the BPC to where it needs to go.

frozenborderline

junkcrap50

Do they carry vasoactive intestinal peptide
Tailormade carries VIP.
You can buy it from Woodland Hills Pharmacy: https://www.woodlandhillspharmacy.com/compounds/biotoxin/vip-nasal-spray/
Pretty sure I've bought mine from Hopkington Drug: https://www.rxandhealth.com/
Several other pharmacies carry it. See this PDF: https://biotoxinjourney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/BEG-VIP_USA_Suppliers_2016-05-16.pdf
From biotoxinjourney.com: "VIP is available at two other pharmacies in the USA (Mixtures, Remedies) as freeze dried capsules that the patient mixes up at home, I’ve attached the info file that a member, Rebecca, uploaded. "
If you want to buy one without a prescription, try looking at nootropic stores: https://www.limitlesslifenootropics.com/shop/vip-10mg/
Also, there have been discussions on PR on where to buy it.

Hip

Great set of sources for VIP, @junkcrap50.

Shows the importance of not just relying on Google when you do searches: I found nothing via a Google search, but it's known Google suppresses alternative treatments to some extent.

But when I searched just now on DuckDuckGo for vasoactive intestinal peptide buy, Woodland Hills Pharmacy VIP was on the first page of results.

drob31

There is a ton of exotic stuff out there you can actually buy.

Peptide-sciences is a legit source.

@Wendi C Awesome to hear about the improvements. Thanks for the update!
I tried sublingual NADH a few years ago and it made me feel great for a couple of days and then nothing. I've been looking into injectable NAD+ recently, or perhaps doing an NAD+ precursor like NMN or NR.
I did a month on the injectible NADH as my doc said give it a try. I honestly felt no different. Was really hoping for an extra boost with that one. Definitely disappointed.

mitoMAN

I did a month on the injectible NADH as my doc said give it a try. I honestly felt no different. Was really hoping for an extra boost with that one. Definitely disappointed.
What was your dosage if I may ask?
I do injectible NADH and notice a big difference once it surpass 200mg daily
(300-400mg does the job)

What was your dosage if I may ask?
I do injectible NADH and notice a big difference once it surpass 200mg daily
(300-400mg does the job)
Between 100-200mg/day. I may have to shoot higher in a future trial for sure. Maybe try it again in my off month of Epitalon. Ordering now and thinking I'll also try some Thymalin! Why not. :p

mitoMAN

EU/UK Source:
The Peptide Testing Group I am hosting is sending in TA-1 from Direct-Peptides to XYLIA USA to check the quantity and quality.
IF you want to join, send me a message. The Results and costs will be shared between all contributors equally.

BenFromNZ

NADH injections would be different from NAD+ injections though that I was mentioning so might be a different response - or did you mean NAD+ injections

Between 100-200mg/day. I may have to shoot higher in a future trial for sure. Maybe try it again in my off month of Epitalon. Ordering now and thinking I'll also try some Thymalin! Why not. :p
where did you get your NAD+ injections? a compound pharmacy or did your personal doc prescribe it? thx