• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Organic acids test?

HABS93

Believe something similar to maps testing. I've done hours of research on this topic and the science makes sense. It can very from markers saying you got low dopamine downregulaytion to Inflammation of the neurons to candida type case. I found this guy with similar symptom's we all have but so many different reasons for why they have anxiety , insomnia, chronic fatigue, pain , joint soreness....etc. I also forced myself to go out on dates with this girl who just got her degree in biology . She actually learned in-depth things about ATP and mitchrondria. Describing things such as we have a CORI cycle instead of Kred cycle. The point I'm trying to make is there's not just one cure but we should all know what our markers say about us.