• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Neurological wellness institute

Hoosierfans

Hmm no but keep me updated if you do as 3/4 of their clinics are near me (Madison, WI) and I’d be curious about their therapies.

sunshine44

Que sera sera
Hmm no but keep me updated if you do as 3/4 of their clinics are near me (Madison, WI) and I’d be curious about their therapies.

I just did one of their free 15 minute consults this week and was pleasantly surprised how much they knew about dysautonomia.

They only take bcbs in Illinois and an initial exam and testing is 3 hours for $995.

Then they let you know results and what therapies they suggest. Everyone is different or people travel from out of country etc so schedules are all over the place of what they offer. Generally 12-24 sessions which would not exceed $5900 for everything.

I’m quite severe and have a ways to go before I can even get there but I’m certainly interested as some of the testing is more important to me that MRIs at this point. I didn’t realize a clinic was so close to me in Chicago.

sunshine44

Que sera sera
That's similar to what this guy talks about, I think. (I'd never heard of Chiropractic Neurologists until I saw his video.)
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/can-neck-problems-cause-autonomic-symptoms-like-pots.90632/
(Watch the 2nd video first if you can. It gives a case study of someone who improved and it's very interesting how he treated her.)

Thank you Judee. And I’m in the process of exploring that dental connection you sent me. Much gratitude 😊

sunshine44

Que sera sera
That's similar to what this guy talks about, I think. (I'd never heard of Chiropractic Neurologists until I saw his video.)
https://forums.phoenixrising.me/threads/can-neck-problems-cause-autonomic-symptoms-like-pots.90632/
(Watch the 2nd video first if you can. It gives a case study of someone who improved and it's very interesting how he treated her.)

Ohh, I think he’s one of the doctors at the Chicago clinic I was referring to. Small world. Thanks for sharing.

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
He does look a lot like that one doctor on the website too so I can see why it would confuse.

It would be nice if one of these locations had virtual visits and home "exercises" we could do to get things working again. (I know, pipe dream.)