• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mrs Sowester's Magic Beans

Woolie

But now I've seen Mrs S' franchising system, and just what incredible value she's offering, I'm not sure I can compete. I was going to charge much more.
Yes, Mrs S is definitely not in it for the money. She just wants to help people and share her wisdom.

All those negative people and haters - whose only desire is to shut her down and see her fail - should step off.

Well, I haven't conducted any trials into the efficacy of the Magic Beans in relation to the phases of the moon* but the full moon seems to have a very mystical sense of woo about it, the harvest moon in particular seems to have a very specific effect on PwME. So I'd place your order now, in time for the next big moon moment, pop a bean into the orifice of your choosing and maybe skip widdershins around a fairy ring or stone circle seven times. If you don't have a fairy ring or stone circle available just draw a circle on a piece of paper on the floor and use that.

*or any trials into the efficacy or safety of the Magic Beans at all

Done. They went a funny colour.

51015-dd0bc957c5fe42809ec2b9ea3450e031.jpeg

I thought I would have some trouble purchasing, but luckily Mrs Sowester only asked for parental authorization, and they were soon on the way. Her honesty in protecting me surely proves how much she cares for her customers.

d73e27380cd02cd6bd0b70a0b3e595f6-parent-signature-seems-legit.jpg

Hutan

Just checking in to give you an update.

To be honest, I'm feeling a bit disillusioned with Mrs Sowester's magic beans.

The cure hasn't happened yet and neither has the kill, although at times the latter has felt close.

I haven't had any PEM lately, although that could be because I haven't ventured outside because I'm worried about scaring the neighbour's children with this rash. Even the dog is miserable because of the smell of my farting.

Do you think I should persevere with these beans?

TiredBill

Just checking in to give you an update.

To be honest, I'm feeling a bit disillusioned with Mrs Sowester's magic beans.

The cure hasn't happened yet and neither has the kill, although at times the latter has felt close.

I haven't had any PEM lately, although that could be because I haven't ventured outside because I'm worried about scaring the neighbour's children with this rash. Even the dog is miserable because of the smell of my farting.

Do you think I should persevere with these beans?

If you're not dead, I'd sue :D

Bill

Woolie

Oh great! The sign that you feel worse is a definite sign that the treatment is working. That's the herxheimer reaction, as everyone here knows.
A dog that doesn't love the smell of farts? I think his energies need aligning.

barbc56

Jane and Lester Butts
666 Wrecktum Blvd.
Painsville Oregon 76969

This is an official complaint letter to the person who manufactures and sells @Mrs Sowester’s Magic Beans. My husband, Lester, tried your Magic Beans on May 10th 2017 and within 24 hours experienced an unexpected side effect that was not mentioned in the fine print on the bottle, which was dented by the way. We are convinced it was not a placebo effect.. Please see the picture below.

We have repeatedly attempted to contact you re: a financial settlement for the pain and suffering experienced by my husband as well as emotional distress due to his Bean Induced EDD.

If we do not hear from you in the next ten days we will contact out lawyers Don Swindle-Cheat and Emily Swindle-Cheat Attorneys at Law.

We have given you a one star review on your internet site as well as switched to @sarah darwins’s Magic Beans which have not given my husband or myself any side effects. Not only are they half the price of your beans we have never received a dented bottles!

Have a nice day!

Jane and Lester Butts.

47BC4C4B-CC68-4418-A520-5917985F0E11.jpeg

barbc56

Jane and Lester Butts
666 Wrecktum Blvd.
Painsville Oregon 76969

This is an official complaint letter to the person who manufactures and sells @Mrs Sowester’s Magic Beans. My husband, Lester, tried your Magic Beans on May 10th 2017 and within 24 hours experienced an unexpected side effect that was not mentioned in the fine print on the bottle, which was dented by the way. We are convinced it was not a placebo effect.. Please see the picture below.

We have repeatedly attempted to contact you re: a financial settlement for the pain and suffering experienced by my husband as well as emotional distress due to his Bean Induced EDD.

If we do not hear from you in the next ten days we will contact out lawyers Don Swindle-Cheat and Emily Swindle-Cheat Attorneys at Law.

We have given you a one star review on your internet site as well as switched to @sarah darwins’s Magic Beans which have not given my husband or myself any side effects. Not only are they half the price of your beans we have never received a dented bottles!

Have a nice day!

Jane and Lester Butts.

View attachment 24521
:lol:

arewenearlythereyet

I think it's a disgrace posting up private communication on a site like this.

It says in very clear letters if you click through to the details section and scroll down 2 pages, that fart follow through will happen for at least 13 weeks after the boils and carbuncle phase subsides.

Visiting sites like this to blatently smear a perfectly legitimate product is simply not on. yes you get through a few pairs of trousers during the explosive diahorrea phase but I don't belive the clearly photoshopped picture enclosed.

Who would wear those light coloured slacks anyway, they clearly didn't buy the discounted rubber pants so kindly offered at a discounted rate by MRs Sowester incorporated?