• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Medical Tourism for 4X Infusion, need cheapest place with actual medics

Hi there

I am looking to take an experimental treatment for my Long COVID, which has responded well to rapamycin but is still not in remission. I have a medical company and have been able to procure Daratumumab and am looking to infuse it based on the success in Lupus and Sjorgens. Please note I am willing to travel ANYWHERE and am not looking for somewhere in the EU, USA, Australia etc as it will be too expensive.

I am looking for advice for a medical clinic that meets these conditions;
1. willing to give this medication outside of oncology on basis of my positive autoantibody test results. 16mg per KG once a week for a month. top up with one rituximab infusion at end
2. has the medical equipment to save my life if i have an allergic reaction or emergency issues to MAB.
3. is willing to take phone calls throughout month infusion to monitor side effects
4. Cost is as low as possible
5. is able to do periodic viral tests for EBV, Herpes, and Hep B