• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

mb12, adb12 and mthf lozenge with no sweeteners and pointless additives?

Adster

I suspect that the quality of batches of mb12 would vary, as seems to be the case with the Jarrows. So, it might be that what didn't work when Freddd tested them, works well now.

Yes, that's a good point, Adster - the quality of batches may well vary. Also, I imagine it's possible that some of us may be able to absorb the B12 more easily than others.

poohsilk

Never gives up
Has anyone tried the No Shot microlingual methylcobalamin by Superior Source? It seems to work well for me, though it is fairly expensive, especially for the 5000mcg and 10,000mcg. I’ve not seen any mention of it on the forum here.
Yes, I started using the Superior Source 5000 mcg mb-12 and am on second bottle. I am trying to avoid the sweeteners in Jarrow SL and in the db-12 SL as I was sleepy all the time. However, I cannot tell yet whether it's working as well. Perhaps I should try a double dose and see if i get the agitation energy I would get from too much Jarrow Sl Mb12. I'll let you know.