• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

List of Lyme patient societies around the world (and contact information)

Dear all,

I'm a member of a Lyme patient society, and we are drawing up a list of Lyme patient societies around the world along with contact information. The idea is sharing ideas to organize events and defend our common cause on a global scale, not just locally. Additionally, we want to know what events other societies organize, and we want to share with them what we do.

Regular researches are difficult because one has to search terms in different languages (e.g. "Borreliose Gesellschaft" to lookup German societies). It's a lot of work, and I'd like to know if you could tell me which Lyme patient societies you know already, plus if you have their contact info at hand, that would save me precious time. I know many of you here come from many different countries so I'm sure you can play your part :rolleyes: :)