• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hydroxocabalmin injections side effects

Valentijn

how can you say we have same methyliation as healthy populations if many studies have show that the methyliation cycle is very diferent in Cfs than in healty control.
The genetic comparisons I've looked at show no differences. If you're aware of any published papers which do show a difference, please link to them.

How do you explain husband and wife totaly diferent genetics, developing ME/CFS at thesame time or around thesame time frame?? With a few months or years of each other?
I don't think it requires explanation, an it seems to be an extraordinarily rare occurrence. And ... people don't have to be related to have a similar genetic predisposition.

Last edited:

alicec

I'm not going to challenge my doctor based on one person claiming their treatment approach has no basis and that she "doesn't know what she's talking about".

Everyone would expect you to deal tactfully with your doctor, especially if you have confidence in her wider clinical experience. This shouldn't stop you from questioning aspects of what she says, especially things outside her core clinical expertise, and using your own brain to assess them.

The stuff about SNPs certainly fits into this category. There is plenty of evidence that she is wrong. This doesn't mean you shouldn't have confidence in other aspects of treatment recommendations. It's fair enough that you ask others to provide evidence for claims about SNPs but you should also be asking yourself what evidence there is for what your doctor is saying.

There is little to none and in some cases there is evidence to the contrary.

@Valentijn has provided the bare bones of the problems with Yasko's claims about SNPs which your doctor is simply repeating. There are many threads on PR discussing this in more detail as well as other internet sources to help you in assessing the claims.

Essentially Yasko has selected a collection SNPs, many apparently randomly, and made claims for them with no evidence whatsoever to support the claims, or contrary to published research or based on misunderstanding of research. This does help her to sell supplements but it is no basis for serious treatment.

alicec

Yes, it's a bit frustrating because all the threads claiming it's a detox end without any follow up from the OP. So there's nobody confirming this theory.

I would urge you to consider an alternative already suggested to you. The big dose of B12 has increased your need for folate. What you are experiencing is folate deficiency.

A number of people on PR have reported skin breakouts after starting B12 and these responded to folate.

It is easy enough for you to put this to the test. Take a decent dose of methylfolate every few hours and see if the symptoms subside.

You say you are taking folinic. Maybe you are not taking enough or like some people on PR, folinic is not an effective form for you.

Knockknock

The genetic comparisons I've looked at show no differences. If you're of any published papers which do show a difference, please link to them.

I don't think it requires explanation, an it seems to be an extraordinarily rare occurrence. And ... people don't have to be related to have a similar genetic predisposition.[/

Knockknock

Well i think it does, you cant just say that it doesnt.
If genetic was the issue there is no reason what so ever in this world for two comlplete diferent persons to come down with thesame illness.
Especially two people that were born in diferent places, diferent egnity, diferent everything.

There is nothing extraordinarily rare about it, this is something that we see every day in ME/CFS, internet is full of testimonies about it, videos on youtube were a wife say i have Me, this a transmisible disease my husband got it from me 8 years after we married, there is alot of families husban and wife that come down with the illness at same time or one first the other one later.
As far as i know this only happens in two individuals when they are infected with a transmisible pathognen as we see in AIDS and other infectious diseases that are transmisible, either thru blood or body fluids etc..
I have talk to so many people around the world on facebook , emails etc about how they come down with the illness and their family members etc, all point to an infectious transmisible pathogen.
Ofcourse there is many cases mostly woman that are married and their husban hasnt develope it, butvit happens more in woman, it seems that hormnes etc alao play a role in developing the illness, that is something that happen in most of the auto immune illneses including retroviruses like HTLV-1-2, leukemia and tsp/ham associated melopathy..80% woman, me 80% woman, Ms 80% woman..fibro 80% woman.
Does that tell you anything??
In thesame family some times wife develope Me husband developed MS?? Interesting ahh?
Famlily that share same blood or live on thesame household have ME or some type of autoimmune disease but family member that are only related thru prev generations but leave on far diferent locations dont have me or any other neuro or auto immune illness.

Knockknock

The genetic comparisons I've looked at show no differences. If you're of any published papers which do show a difference, please link to them.

I don't think it requires explanation, an it seems to be an extraordinarily rare occurrence. And ... people don't have to be related to have a similar genetic predisposition.
Im
Gona sent you quiet few that dows explain the diderent btwn a helathy person methyliation and a Cfs methyliation.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showArticle.cfm?libid=16138

JES

Well i think it does, you cant just say that it doesnt.
If genetic was the issue there is no reason what so ever in this world for two comlplete diferent persons to come down with thesame illness. Especially two people that were born in diferent places, diferent egnity, diferent everything.

I'm sorry but this is total nonsense. It took me 10 seconds on Google to find examples of couples getting MS at the same time (link). It doesn't follow from this that MS is a transmittable disease, it is a simple matter of probability that it will happen, doesn't matter what the disease is. Even if we assume that it didn't happen randomly, there could simply be something in the environment, like mold, being the triggering factor. Who knows.

Besides, if your "theory" was correct, this forum would be full of people who have "infected" their partner with CFS/ME. I haven't read a single story here on PR about people feeling devastated due to transmitting ME to their partner. If you find these stories here, please share the link.

Last edited:

alicec

Im
Gona sent you quiet few that dows explain the diderent btwn a helathy person methyliation and a Cfs methyliation.

http://www.prohealth.com/library/showArticle.cfm?libid=16138

That article doesn't prove anything. It is an anecdote about 30 ME/CFS patients, many of whom improved with "methylation" supplements.

PR is full of anecdotes from people who find folate/B12 and related supplements helpful. I do myself. There could be many reasons for it, most likely because these pathways are among those found to be severely deranged in CFS by recent metabolomics studies.

However these same studies found a wide range of individual metabolic disturbances which is presumably reflected in the many anecdotes on PR from people who did not benefit from B12/folate.

There is no evidence that I've ever found that so-called methylation SNPs are associated with ME/CFS nor that this is the reason that patients benefit from these vitamin supplements.

Knockknock

That article doesn't prove anything. It is an anecdote about 30 ME/CFS patients, many of whom improved with "methylation" supplements.

PR is full of anecdotes from people who find folate/B12 and related supplements helpful. I do myself. There could be many reasons for it, most likely because these pathways are among those found to be severely deranged in CFS by recent metabolomics studies.

However these same studies found a wide range of individual metabolic disturbances which is presumably reflected in the many anecdotes on PR from people who did not benefit from B12/folate.

There is no evidence that I've ever found that so-called methylation SNPs are associated with ME/CFS nor that this is the reason that patients benefit from these vitamin supplements.

Well there is no proof either that this is genetic, nothing indicate that, other and speculation's and personal opinions since the real cause havent been found.
Well many have been found but always dismissed later.

I wonder them if mathyliation is not an issue why so many people do benefits from vitamins, minerals & supplements for methyliation , also why if its not transmisible or infectious why some people have had benefits from ARTS like insetress( raltegravir) and TRAVUDA( tenafovir).. also from antivirals..like valtrex, valcyte, no every one does but a large cohort of patients do if they can tolerate them.
Including myself, friends and family.

I guess im gona have to do more research.
You guys seem to know more than me, I have no experiance im a rookie.
Thanks for sharing this info with me.
I have my opinion but always lisent to the expriaced ones, both of you are senior members of this amazing site PR.
Thank you once again.

Last edited:

littlebird6180

I would urge you to consider an alternative already suggested to you. The big dose of B12 has increased your need for folate. What you are experiencing is folate deficiency.

A number of people on PR have reported skin breakouts after starting B12 and these responded to folate.

It is easy enough for you to put this to the test. Take a decent dose of methylfolate every few hours and see if the symptoms subside.

You say you are taking folinic. Maybe you are not taking enough or like some people on PR, folinic is not an effective form for you.

Thank you so much, I've been bedridden and in hell so I was off computer for a bit. I'll try methylfolate.

littlebird6180

I though you were doing just fine or much better with The Dr NK NSU protocol.

I was. I had a really strong year, my strongest ever. Felt almost normal (or what I imagine to be normal). Then around Christmas, a few things happened...
Got costochondritis, bad cold, pneumonia, started hydroxyb12 shots, then got the flu (tested positive for flu a). I also took a trip in this time that I think was more than my body could handle. And, I'm launching a new business. It was a landslide of illnesses and stress. So it's been really hard to pinpoint what's going on and how to recover to where I was.

Dr Vera is running labs and in the meantime I've gone off everything except for beta blockers and LDN to try and reset my system. But this is a type of crash I've never experienced before because it has new symptoms (eye strain, worsened tremors, etc).

A couple theories I've been playing with thanks to helpful info I've gotten here is that both the b12 and the fludrocortisone depleted my potassium levels and potentially also my folate.

Anyway, if I could get back to where I was around thanksgiving, I'd be so happy. It's so frustrating when things were so good and then suddenly there so bad and you can't put the puzzle together and find a pathway back to the good.

Helen

Hi @littlebird6180,
I had a quick look at the letter you posted as a file in post # 6 and I noticed that you had some mutations in your Cytochrome P450 that was commented on. I would recommend you to follow the advice as of these CYPs and check how medicines you might be taking are metabolized, if you haven´t done this already.

I have the CYP 3A4 and it has caused me a lot of trouble as a deficiency of that enzyme slows down the metabolism of 50-60% of most drugs. I have been able to handle it with lower doses and being aware of the side effects that could be from accumulation of a certain drug. A doctor should take this seriously.

This table might give you an idea of what meds you should be careful taking according to your CYPs.
http://medicine.iupui.edu/clinpharm/ddis/clinical-table

Edit: Cortisone is one of the meds that might be accumulated in your body due to lack of the CYP 3A4 enzyme.

Last edited:

Knockknock

Hi @littlebird6180,
I had a quick look at the letter you posted as a file in post # 6 and I noticed that you had some mutations in your Cytochrome P450 that was commented on. I would recommend you to follow the advice as of these CYPs and check how medicines you might be taking are metabolized, if you haven´t done this already.

I have the CYP 3A4 and it has caused me a lot of trouble as a deficiency of that enzyme slows down the metabolism of 50-60% of most drugs. I have been able to handle it with lower doses and being aware of the side effects that could be from accumulation of a certain drug. A doctor should take this seriously.

This table might give you an idea of what meds you should be careful taking according to your CYPs.
http://medicine.iupui.edu/clinpharm/ddis/clinical-table

Edit: Cortisone is one of the meds that might be accumulated in your body due to lack of the CYP 3A4 enzyme.
Very intersring.
A family member and i just did the 23ME, gene panel we are going to see our Dr to monday with the Results.

Learner1

I'm late to this conversation, but would like to add a few points.

My own experience has been that methylation genetics matter. My situation fits Rich Van Konynberg's methylation block and my doctors and I have found that CBS does seem to be upregulated significantly for me. I'd add there are other genes and SNPs that Yasko didn't talk about that can complicate the situation.

As for references, this is an example from one of the top clinical experts in methylation genetics-

http://mthfrliving.com/public_files/mthfr_fms_cfs_anderson_study.PDF

His protocols have helped me and several other patients I know.

It's essential to get the right forms of B12 and folate for you. Sounds like 5-MTHF, not folinic acid, may be most useful for you.

HB12 can slow methylation. It works a bit differently from MB12.

I do take some, but find MB12 to be far more useful, through IV and intramuscular injections. I also take MB12 and AB12 orally. We've had to optimize by trial and error over time. MB12 has woken me up from being in a heap on the floor on more than one occasion.

Cofactors are important, or undesirable side-effects can happen. Dr Anderson discusses cofactors in the link above.

As for breakouts, I learned tgexhard way that much if the injectible MB12 in the US contains a corn derivative, causing me to break out. Switching to a corn free one from a Spanish company helped tremendously

Finally, cell membranes are important for the Bs to work.

PEMT SNPs can cause a poorly functioning Kennedy pathway, compromising phospholipid production. B6 deficiency can compromise sphingolipid production. And inadequate tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) recycling due to inadequate folate and certain CBS and MTHFR SNPs can allow peroxynitrites to damage cell and mitochondrial membranes.

Genetics definitely play into this. Yasko started talking about it, but there are many others while looked into many genes and how they interact with our pathways and environmental factors.

Understanding my genetics has definitely been helping in understanding why my family members seem to be canaries in the coal mine with a plethora of serious health problems, and its informing our treatment by informed doctors.

Of course, what we're exposed to in our environments, whether stress, toxins or viruses and bacteria, play a strong role, too.

Knockknock

I was. I had a really strong year, my strongest ever. Felt almost normal (or what I imagine to be normal). Then around Christmas, a few things happened...
Got costochondritis, bad cold, pneumonia, started hydroxyb12 shots, then got the flu (tested positive for flu a). I also took a trip in this time that I think was more than my body could handle. And, I'm launching a new business. It was a landslide of illnesses and stress. So it's been really hard to pinpoint what's going on and how to recover to where I was.

Dr Vera is running labs and in the meantime I've gone off everything except for beta blockers and LDN to try and reset my system. But this is a type of crash I've never experienced before because it has new symptoms (eye strain, worsened tremors, etc).

A couple theories I've been playing with thanks to helpful info I've gotten here is that both the b12 and the fludrocortisone depleted my potassium levels and potentially also my folate.

Anyway, if I could get back to where I was around thanksgiving, I'd be so happy. It's so frustrating when things were so good and then suddenly there so bad and you can't put the puzzle together and find a pathway back to the good.
Like i just mentioned A family member and I just did the 23Me gene panel, monday we are going to se our Dr for results and recomendations, i wouldn't know what to tell you on gene mitations, i have read from diferent doctors using B12 that people should also take folate alone with it especially. The active forn ( Folini), also some doctors believe that B12 methyl works better since is the most active form and doesnt require the covertion ttat involve other enzems etc.
In the only field i have a bid more experiance fir what i have gone thru myself is in the viral field.
Did you check for any active viruses??
Or intracelular bacteria?? Like mycoplasmas??
Mycoplasmas are well know to cause neurological disease likke tremors, neurophaty, when my family onset started 1 year algo tremor was a hall mark, it has not go 100% away but has gotten better 80-90%.
Probably your pneumonia was do to mycoplasma pneumonie, what happen is that you get phneumomia like illness in your lungs but the Mc pneumonie is an intracelular bacteria that goes deeper into your cells, spread all over your body, brain etc.
Ofcourse this doesnt happen to evryone, it only happens to immunosupressed people like AIDS and to Us.
We are also immunosupresed like Aids.
Most conventional labs have very limited testing for mycoplasma,
Im not sure if the medical stablishment or the Gov do this on purpuse but since i when out of the box and saw a doctor in new york with avery VAST experiance in Virology, he recomended us a lab in New Jersey that has almost evey posible infectious disease pathogen out there.
Various type of mycoplasma, They can find stuff in blood that many other labs can not.
Im not sure if you are in Florida but what we are seen this days is something unbelievable, there is sooo many people with Pneumonia with Atibiotic resistan etc, so many peoole sick with this illness fibromylagia, ME, ALS..
Im so incline to believe there is something that is been spread in the Air, but whatever this is out of contest.
If i was you i will look into all this specially that you took a trip, the onset the hard part in my family started after a trip, to an elevated place in the pacific, the new your doctors said that most species of mycoplasmas thrive in hights , this mean we were 24 hrs on a plane plus 10 days in over 10,000 feet over sea level.
Consider everything and quick so you can get it on time before further damage is done.
Be aware we dont just have mutations.
We have an huge immnune deficiency, our immunity is very very low, we cant even control our owne gut bacteria balance.
Check formeverything and quick, we are so delicate that anything can shift the balance to the other side.
We are not 100% good but we are very funtional inwhen from a5-6 after unset to an 8-9 , i still have couple of symptoms but seem to be mild.
My other two close family members one is at 9, the other one when from 5 to like a 7 stil have a bid less energy bust still very funtional just taking a little extra rest to funtion right.

Jigsaw

I started the hydroxob12 injections - first twice a week starting about 4 weeks ago. My skin started to break out badly (I'm 36 and haven't had a breakout for about 15 years or more) - it took me a while to make the connection that it was worsening with the injections because at the same time, I started using a vitamin C serum. But thinking it was the vit C, I stopped that immediately but my skin only got worse.

My doctor stopped the injections because of a really bad overall crash I've been having and my last injection was about a week to 10 days ago...however, new spots continue to form. I feel like a teenager again. I read that it was a detox but wondering how long it took to clear up for those who have experienced it.

Thanks!

Hi,

There is a school of thought that says any rashes, skin eruptions, etc, are a sign that the B12 is clearing the build-up of homocysteine. I'm told that, typically, women in particular get a rash on their chest. I'm also told that this is transient, and that ultimately you end up with beautiful clear skin.

However, crashing is potentially whole different issue.

I started HB12 injections in Jan/Feb. After two, one a day, I had my standard toxic intolerance response, with a significantly swollen face (esp eyes, nose, mouth), nausea, headache, weakness and generally feeling terrible.

I stopped the HB12 and switched to MethylatedB12 instead. This doesn't seem to cause the same toxic intolerance response.

I started using MB12 patches in Nov/Dec. They gave me considerably more energy than I'd had for years. They also, after about a month, produced the most enormous blind spot on my chin (I'm 55). It still hasn't resolved. I also have a few other uncharacteristic sundry skin eruptions here and there.

I'm willing to believe that transient rashes are due to homocysteine clearance, but I'm also concerned that instead of old toxins coming out, the cause of such skin reactions may be new toxins going in.

It's worth noting that HB12 has to be converted by enzymes into either MB12 or AdenosylB12. MB12 and AdB12 also inter-convert. Whilst hydroxoB12 is the form found naturally in food, and your system may have been able to handle a small dietary amount, you might either have been overwhelmed by the quantity coming in as your injected dose, and /or have been reacting to some other component in the B12 solution. Many of us are deficient in conversion and netralising enzymes and need either or both MB12 and AdB12, in a form we can tolerate and make use of, together with the right form of folate for your system.

My concern about injectable B12 is that I don't know if it's even possible to produce ampoules/ vials of B12 solution without the contents including any preservatives or other potential allergens/ irritants etc that chemically sensitive systems can't neutralise efficiently.

I've also found out that if the contents of MB12 ampoules/ vials are exposed to even small amounts of light, the MB12 very rapidly degrades into HB12. I don't have any specific information re exact times or amounts of light yet.

If you can't tolerate HB12 injections due to a lack of conversion ability, and you try MB12 injections instead, be very careful to immediately wrap your ampoules and any pre-filled syringes (I get 5 syringes out of one 5ml ampoule, each to be used on a different day) in foil to protect them from the light, or you'll just end up injecting HB12 anyway. Since MB12 is about ten times more expensive (at least in the UK), that would just be a huge waste of money as well as time.

Other posters have mentioned folate. It seems that the more B12 you take, the more folate gets used up, so you need to be taking around 800mcg for every mg of B12, or at least, that's what I've gleaned so far from these discussions.

Currently, I seem unable to tolerate Methylfolate, and also any methyl donors. I suspect I have several methyl cycle blocks from SNPs creating a failure to make the right enzymes at the right points in the cycle. I'm better on folinic acid, which uses a different pathway. Methylfolate makes me highly anxious within an hour or so of taking it. Curiously, the transdermal patches that I did so sell on in Dec/ Jan, only had straight folic acid in, which I wouldn't have expected I'd have been able to convert at all.

One last thing about B12 injections - subcutaneous injections tend to work better whilst we're replenishing a B12 deficiency, because it releases more slowly into the bloodstream and subsequently our serum levels stay elevated for longer.

Intramuscular injections cause a rapid elevation of serum B12 levels, which then fall just as fast when the body works harder to excrete these unexpected and suddenly high levels. (I haven't explained that very well, but it made sense when I first read about this being the main difference between SC and IM injections!)

Do you know which form of B12 your doc is giving you, and whether it's being administered subcutaneously or intramuscularly?

-Hope at least some of that helps you :)

Last edited:

Jigsaw

I'm late to this conversation, but would like to add a few points.

My own experience has been that methylation genetics matter. My situation fits Rich Van Konynberg's methylation block and my doctors and I have found that CBS does seem to be upregulated significantly for me. I'd add there are other genes and SNPs that Yasko didn't talk about that can complicate the situation.

As for references, this is an example from one of the top clinical experts in methylation genetics-

http://mthfrliving.com/public_files/mthfr_fms_cfs_anderson_study.PDF

His protocols have helped me and several other patients I know.

It's essential to get the right forms of B12 and folate for you. Sounds like 5-MTHF, not folinic acid, may be most useful for you.

HB12 can slow methylation. It works a bit differently from MB12.

I do take some, but find MB12 to be far more useful, through IV and intramuscular injections. I also take MB12 and AB12 orally. We've had to optimize by trial and error over time. MB12 has woken me up from being in a heap on the floor on more than one occasion.

Cofactors are important, or undesirable side-effects can happen. Dr Anderson discusses cofactors in the link above.

As for breakouts, I learned tgexhard way that much if the injectible MB12 in the US contains a corn derivative, causing me to break out. Switching to a corn free one from a Spanish company helped tremendously

Finally, cell membranes are important for the Bs to work.

PEMT SNPs can cause a poorly functioning Kennedy pathway, compromising phospholipid production. B6 deficiency can compromise sphingolipid production. And inadequate tetrahydrobiopterin (BH4) recycling due to inadequate folate and certain CBS and MTHFR SNPs can allow peroxynitrites to damage cell and mitochondrial membranes.

Genetics definitely play into this. Yasko started talking about it, but there are many others while looked into many genes and how they interact with our pathways and environmental factors.

Understanding my genetics has definitely been helping in understanding why my family members seem to be canaries in the coal mine with a plethora of serious health problems, and its informing our treatment by informed doctors.

Of course, what we're exposed to in our environments, whether stress, toxins or viruses and bacteria, play a strong role, too.
Wow, @Learner1

That sounds very impressive. Thanks for that link, I'm off to investigate further :) I'm hitting all kinds of issues with methylation, and really need some help working it all out.

I'm taking 2mg/d AdB12 drops, 1mg/d MB12 injections, 800-1200mcg folinic acid, sometimes replacing 1x 800mcg folinic acid with 800mcg mfolate in the hopes that my blocks will start sorting themselves out at some point.

I also take c.600mg potassium chloride, 75mg P5P, coenzyme B2, magnesium citrate and magnesium malate, B1, B5, biotin, niacinamide and niacin (for different purposes), zinc gluconate with the appropriate amount of copper sebacate, molybdenum when I'm particularly toxic, 5-HTP and a small (250mg) amount of tryptophan at night, a ton of DHA and EPA (with the balance being weighted in favour of DHA since EPA blocks DHA receptors, and less than 1% of EPA gets converted into DHA), Vit A, D3, E, and K2 MK7+MK4, copious quantities of Vit C, both as ascorbic acid and abscorbyl palmitate, and various other supplements depending on how I'm feeling/ responding on any given day.

I'm still hitting huge problems sorting out a working protocol for myself.

I don't want to hijack someone else's thread, so I'm going to post this as my own question later. I was on the way to doing that when I got side-tracked by seeing this Reaction To HydroxoB12 Injections thread, and felt compelled to stick my two cents in.:rolleyes:

Thanks again for the link.

littlebird6180

@Learner1 @Jigsaw @alicec

I just need to say a TREMENDOUS thank you! I went off everything except for the atenolol, LDN and Ketotifen and I started L-MTHF. The past 3 days I feel like a brand new person. I have clean energy, NO crashes, no muscle pain and almost NO brain fog. I haven't felt this good in so long. I can't believe it was so simple and still don't quite understand what happened. My guess is a few things: the b12 shots made me sick, the fludrocortisone and b12 combined were depleting me of too much potassium and i was on the wrong folate. Anyway, I will slowly reintroduce fludrocortisone after another week. I'm terrified this is a total fluke and I"ll wake up tomorrow back in hell. But I genuinely feel GOOD right now. That is not something I ever say.

I did have a TON of bloodwork done right before I started the L-MTHF so maybe that will give further insight too.

But thank you for your valuable advice.

Jigsaw

@littlebird6180

Hi,

That's brilliant ! I'm really pleased that you're feeling so good now, and that you were able to sort it out so quickly :thumbsup:

I think @Learner1 @alicec, and many others know considerably more than I do about the whole methylation thing, but I'm happy I was able to help a bit :)

Please let me know how you get on - it's always encouraging when someone feels consistently better, and educational if any problems crop up after an initial improvement. I hope that doesn't sound cold or calculating, it certainly isn't meant to!

I'm still looking for clues as to why I'm still crashed out after feeling so much better in January, and whether you carry on feeling fantastic, (which I very much hope you do), or encounter any setbacks (which I very much hope you don't), sharing your experience is likely to be invaluable to me and a lot of others, too.

Very kindest regards,
Jigsaw

Last edited: