• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Heavy Metal chelation/detoxing?

Dallase1

I am considering the possibility of heavy metals even though all my tests are normal. Has anyone done any sort of heavy metal detoxes/chelation and actually healed from CFS? I have not found hardly any. I have found many who have gotten much, much worse with chelation.
Thanks!

Judee

Psalm 46:1-3
Many people will tell you that taking Cilantro and Chlorella is the absolutely wrong way to detox but I actually do feel better when I take them in tiny amounts as a tea throughout the day.

However, they demineralize my teeth (the teeth become translucent) so I don't do it all the time nor have I tried it long term.

LINE

The problem with chelation is there are two sides, the first being provocation and the second elimination. Damage will occur when toxins are provoked and not eliminated. If they are provoked, then they just redeposit elsewhere in the body and that is likely the reason why people get worse. This happened to me and then I learned how to eliminate them, then things turned around.

Heavy metals can be damaging but don't forget there are plenty of environmental toxins that can do damage as well. Toxins interfere with cell function and with damaged cell function then all systems suffer (example immune system).

Last edited:

LINE

I think you are referring to the "accident" I had when I provoked the toxins. Yes, I recovered from that. This is where I learned how to "vacuum" up the toxins using some specific items. Let me know if you want details.

Dallase1

I think you are referring to the "accident" I had when I provoked the toxins. Yes, I recovered from that. This is where I learned how to "vacuum" up the toxins using some specific items. Let me know if you want details.
Thanks! Did you recover fully from this?

LINE

In my case, severe ME was caused by parasites, so killing parasites has nearly returned me to normal. Did the toxin removal help? Yes a big help.

LINE

I have spots of it, I work full time and have a few side projects. Symptoms were the standard CDC markers.

LINE

Parasite killing can be tricky, the first factor is what type of parasite there is, if any. Testing can be hit or miss and treatments are not always defined. Parasites cover a wide range from protozoa to worms and to flat worms (flukes and tapes).

In my case, protozoa were troubling me and I used mostly natural approaches. My answer may seem vague, if so then let me know if want more details.

About parasites and heavy metals, mold etc: there is a Facebook group of people using the Microbe Formula products (herbs and binders), which aim at opening detox pathways (drainage is very important for a successful detox), killing parasites, getting rid of mycotoxins, heavy metals, Lyme... if anyone is interested, the group is "Microbe Formula Detox Heroes".
(Microbe Formula and Cellcore are the same company, Cellcore is the practitioner line)

The problem with chelation is there are two sides, the first being provocation and the second elimination. Damage will occur when toxins are provoked and not eliminated. If they are provoked, then they just redeposit elsewhere in the body and that is likely the reason why people get worse. This happened to me and then I learned how to eliminate them, then things turned around.

Heavy metals can be damaging but don't forget there are plenty of environmental toxins that can do damage as well. Toxins interfere with cell function and with damaged cell function then all systems suffer (example immune system).
PLEASE HELP ME!