• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Hard reaction on TA-1 and TB500

Blazer95

..and we built castles in the Sky.
Hey, i have Had systemic inflammation in 2021 and have felt progressively worse after it. Diagnosis floats arround at ME/CFS, Post-Infectious Fatigue, somethin Like that.

I have tried oral bpc-157 and intranasal epithalone with mild success.

I wanted to step Up and try injecting. So i went for TA-1 0,5mg and Tb500 0,5mg.

The reaction i Had because of it was 2-3 days later so it might be a Crash:

- strong Cold shivers
- abdominal pain
- Feeling of sickness
- diarrhea
- headache
- dizzyness Like going unconcious

Is it Common? Is it a herx or am i making Things worse with ta-1. Some say ITS herx and i should continue but it felt sooo horrible.

Please give me advice.
Maybe helpful: i got elevated SAA (inflammation Marker) , reduced NK-T-CELLS and borderline 1,25-VitD (Low 25-OH VitD)

Sorry to hear you’ve crashed from the peptides.

I’ve taken both of those many times and not had a crash from either. But TA1 is immunomodulatory so perhaps you’re responding to the immune system activation? I find subQ BPC And TB500 can make me a bit more fatigued in a short term, but I think that’s my body needing to rest to heal? Overall they have given me a slight boost in functioning (big deal in quality of life to go from severe to mod-severe). So if my body is repairing like growing new blood vessels or building collagen, that’s going to make me more fatigued in the short term, right?

I try to start only one new peptide at a time, in case I have an immediate reaction. I do stack them though, so it’s only a delay of a few days.

I also start with a micro-dose of any new peptide to check for major reactions. Like 100mcg. Just for a day or so. Then work my way up. I’ve dosed TA1 up to 1500mcg twice weekly and TB500 at 750mcg daily and found them both beneficial.

If I were you, I wouldn’t take any more until you’re through the crash. Then pick one, and try a very small dose of say 100mcg to see how you react. I’ve used TB500 to help me get out of crashes, so perhaps this might be a good one to start with?

Take care!

Blazer95

What throws me Off that the reaction was 24-48h late...

I mean monday ta-1, Tuesday tb500 and then wednesday afternoon the reaction? Is weird as hell...

Oh that’s all a bit strange.

Of the 8 or so peptides I’ve tried, 2 have given me bad headaches and/or a migraine, each time starting about 18 hours from injection. So not immediate. Those side effects went away after a few days.

Sucks your side effect is a full crash. Our bodies are so sensitive.

Blazer95

My Crashs are Always super super Late probably thats why. Back when I was healthier (and mild CFS) i would Sometimes try and Drink a single beer with my dad (Like the good old days) and wondered why i felt Bad THREE entire days later.

Quickly connected the dots and stopped it of course. Needless to say it took Another 2 years and rushing from mild into moderate-severe/housebound to realize it was ME/CFS.

Reminds me of a meme:
8bhzn4.jpg