• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Gut Healing Webinar Available 'til Dec 10

ahmo

I hsven't watched this yet, but did see the presenter, Christa Orecchio, in a 30" presentation and was impressed. The quote below is from host Sean Croxton.

I’m surprised we didn’t break the internet.

Last night’s 5 Steps to Permanent Gut Healing webinar was not only one of the BEST things I’ve ever been a part of, but it was attended by over 2000 people from all over the globe — New Zealand, Australia, Vietnam, Canada, France, Trinidad, Ireland, Antartica…

Everywhere!

Christa delivered an incredible session, packed with the latest breakthrough tips and strategies for healing your gut, permanently.

And, you’re not gonna believe this…

But we spent THREE full hours doing Q&A!

This was truly a pleasure to be a part of — a marathon of health-giving information to help YOU take back your health.

Here’s what my Facebookers were saying after we wrapped:

“That was some learning experience. I bow to Christa to be able to handle such intense ‘cross examination’.” — Arthur

“That was crazy awesome! I can't believe you guys did that for 4 hours.... thank you!” — Sheila

“That was an amazing learning experience as well as generous of Christa and Sean to freely share their expertise and compassion.” — Carol

“That was 'the bomb'. Can't wait to start her program!!!!” — Margaret

“It was a phenomenal webinar. Thank you, Sean, for all the tremendous amount of information you have out out there in the last month and a half truly appreciated.” — Linda

Best. Webinar. Ever.

Here’s the link to catch the replay:

http://webinarjam.net/webinar/go/replay/9200/b39b7ffb10/accessok/

ahmo

I've now watched the first hour of this 4 hour vid. The remaining 3 hours is Q&A. In addition to the info, there is a product involved. And this time, I'm seriously considering buying into it. You can see the details in the link below. What interests me is that Christa Orecchio has been working with Jack Tips (http://www.wellnesswiz.com/), who's created what they claim to be a reliable way to analyse people to proceed with personalized gut programs, bypassing lab tests. And the program appears to put heavy emphasis on using specific enzymes to clear spleen, pancreas, gut of old cells, setting up a renewed microbiome to proceed forward. They claim that this will reduce/eliminate the need for ongoing supplements.

I've been working my way through getting my systems right. It's now clear, after 2.5 years on a minimalist diet, that there's something much deeper needed for my gut, which is the basis of the body's overall health in many ways. I'll be thinking hard over the next 2 days about opting in to this program.

http://gutthrive.com/

Last edited:

xchocoholic

This looks promising except for bypassing labs. I learned several things from labs that I couldn't have learned otherwise. Like I'm allergic to egg whites but if I have any reaction to these I've never seen it. I stopped eating these because of the test tho.

I've found that some, most?, doctors appreciate seeing these lab results too. Like, my gluten antibody serum test was negative but my stool test results couldn't have been any higher.

Seeing that I'm low on elastase helped me get my insurance to cover creon. I'm using something else now tho.

They're approach seems typical for integrative or functional medicine other than bypassing the labs. I've followed this approach since 2005 but not as well as I'd like to. My OI and finances are getting in the way.

Best of luck to you tho. X

Seven7

Seven
I wanted to do it too, but I got scared when they say supplements from 100$ to 400$. The class I found expensive. I think I will wait for reviews, if it is worth it I will join in the next one. Keep me posted pls.