• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Getting involved and Making ur Voice Heard, from SMCI (Summer 2016) The Fed Gov't and ME/CFS, review

*GG*

Copying this from PDF file, page 11, last 2 paragraphs. http://solvecfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/summer-chronicle-2016.pdf

With two new staff members on board, focusing on advocacy and communications, SMCI (Solve ME CFS Initiative) is poised to ramp up its influence. In the past years, SMCI, #MEAction, and advocates across the country have shown that every voice can make a difference.

No matter what your ability, education, or health, Your Story matters. Share your story online, and join the Humans of ME/CFS homecfs.solvecfs.org

Or take your story to the next level. To become part of SMCA's advocacy and volutteer team, contact Emily Taylor etaylor@solvecfs.org or call 704-364-0016 ext. 209.

Posted by me, GG :)