• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GcMAF for XMRV--Gc protein-derived macrophage activating factor--anyone taking it?

lobba123

thank you so much, this process is very easy and logical but it didn t came to mind

i guess at this point the only thing that matters is keeping the sterile syringes in a clean or sterile box inside the frizer (those for urine analisis or similar) and that's done, you overcome totally the minimal loss of potency in the fridge

Berthe

Does anyone know if GcMAF has an effect on Testosterone levels?

Hi Ronan,

I'm actually quite curious about the anwer to your question if someone knows the answer because I find it disturbing how aggresive I (and I've heard of some friends on MAF) can be occasionally since the start of the treatment. I hardly recognize myself.

Love,
Berthe

Sushi

Moderation Resource Albuquerque
Hi Ronan,

I'm actually quite curious about the anwer to your question if someone knows the answer because I find it disturbing how aggresive I (and I've heard of some friends on MAF) can be occasionally since the start of the treatment. I hardly recognize myself.

Love,
Berthe

Berthe,

Could it be cytokines? A couple of others have mentioned depression and it was relieved by lowering the dose. What dose are you on? Have you tried lowering it?

For me, for the first couple of months it was nightly nightmares. They have gone away now though after 12 weeks and dropping to a half vial a shot.

Best wishes,
Sushi

Hello everyone,

I have a question:
KDM told me that my imunesystem is overactic.
I was never sick.

Then i started to use gc maf and i became sick! 2 times!
KDM told me that it is very great news, because the gc maf is working.

But my question: i tought gc maf strengthens the immune system, so how can i be sick???

I now had 17 shots. 15 shots on full dose, and now 1/3 dose.
Because i had so many sideeffects.

Hi Ronan,

Love,
Berthe

hi berthe and ronan,
i have found a strong shift in hormones from gcmaf too. 500mg tyrosine daily has been gentle, safe and very helpful in quietening the low mood. Dont know if it'd be any good for others however.

Mojoey and others with the torture of mcs in public places, I wonder if you have ever tried one of those small personal air purifiers? They are mostly used for air travel but i use one when someone in a chemical cloud comes tovisit me - not magic but really very helpful. You might need a little outgassing before use. Also Joey, there are small room air purifiers that would easily fit in your luggage that you could use in your eurovolley room. Another thing is that before i had stayed there i arranged with them that the room would not be cleaned with chemicals and sprays prior to my arrival which definately helped.
Dont know if any of this is useful but best of luck to all and hope you can find helpful things along the way.

Rrrr

hi rrrr,
did the thermos idea work out for you? I'm hoping the medicine was in perfect condtion when you arrived home.

yes, the thermos worked GREAT. i plan to post my full report on my trip last week. kdm does not want us to report much online about our visits to him, but i think there are certain things that are basic and that i can report, and certainly my success at transporting gcmaf for the 20 hour trip home is one of them. i hope to write it all up and post it today or tomorrow.

Hello everyone,

I have a question:
KDM told me that my imunesystem is overactic.
I was never sick.

Then i started to use gc maf and i became sick! 2 times!
KDM told me that it is very great news, because the gc maf is working.

But my question: i tought gc maf strengthens the immune system, so how can i be sick???

I now had 17 shots. 15 shots on full dose, and now 1/3 dose.
Because i had so many sideeffects.

Hi Nabo,

I guess your immune system was overactive because fighting plenny of oportunistic infections. Staying constantly on alert your immune system would stop any cold that showed out.Once strenghened (by GcMaf) your immune system got rid of plenny of infections (causing its overactivation) and probably got back to a normal level of activity allowing you to catch colds...

Rrrr

Does anyone know if KDM tests for nagalase?

i am not sure if he does, but i did, just before i went to see him. i got my nagalase tested at Vitamin Diagnostics lab in New Jersey ($65).

my nagalase is high.

from what i understand, nagalase blocks my body from making gcmaf.

i have now started taking gcmaf.

Rrrr

Hi all,

I went to Brussels where I saw KDM and got GcMAF. Like what I'm hearing more and more from other doctors, KDM does not want us to write what goes on in the doctor's office on a public forum. So I won't post much here on the forum. For those planning on going to KDM, or for those who want to know about staying at EuroVolley, or those who want to know about bringing GcMAF back into the US (all very legal), feel free to email me off-forum and I can send you some info.

Meanwhile, here are a few tidbits that I don't think breach any confidentiality and you may find helpful.

I did not have any bad reaction to the GcMAF injection I got. I did get a mild headache a few days later, but drinking more water made that go away. I heard it is important to drink a lot of water after GcMAF. I talked with about 8 people total at the clinic or the hotel (where a number of patients stay), all on GcMAF. All were doing better since starting GcMAF. It took some 3 months and others 11 months to see any improvement. And the degree of improvement also varied. Some were able to walk about town again, first the first time in years and years.

In case you do have a bad reaction: As you know, for IRIS, Cheney's approach is to block all histamine receptors H1, H2, H3 with Benadryl, Zantac, Tagamet, Allegra, and Tylenol. KDM says there is a single med (or is it a supplement?) that blocks all three histamine receptors at once: Daosin. Available online (do a google search) and at Pharmacy Antverpia NV, Boechoutsestenweg 13, B-2540 Hove, Belgium, Tel 0031/3 455 94 61 (email ds@adcweb.be) (also I found this: http://www.alles-essen.at/en/ and there may be other sources for this Daosin.) Dose: I am to take one in the morning on every day that I feel horrible from the GcMAF, but only take it on the days I feel horrible, not the days I'm doing okay. [UPDATE: I JUST FOUND THIS FOR BUYING IT IN THE USA: http://histame.com/]

Thawing/re-freezing GcMAF: You can defrost GcMAF and keep it at room temp, without losing potency, for 48 hours for sure, and perhaps 72 hours. Best to keep it to 48 hours, to be safe. You can defrost and refreeze the GcMAF up to 5 times without it losing potency. Frozen, it can keep for 1 year, perhaps longer.

Administering GcMAF: IV, IM, Subcutaneous? I was told that subcutaneous with an insulin needle is the way to do it. But it is confusing because clearly patients were coming in and getting theirs via IV, and on the GcMAF vial itself it says IM. I was told the "IM" written on the vials is inaccurate. I was told to use an insulin needle of one half inch in length, and fill it to 0.2 mL, that is one fifth of a vial (one vial is 100 ng, also known as 1 mL).

Starting dose: We are to do weekly shots of one fifth of a vial for the first month or so. Not sure what to do after that. I assume titrate up according to tolerance. (I did hear one patient's family member say that the patient was over-reacting to the GcMAF, it was too strong, and he'd heard one remedy is to do subcutaneous shots instead of IV.)

For the first vial: Once we thaw a vial, fill all 5 insulin syringes with 0.2 mL each, then and there, and then re-freeze the 4 syringes we do not use right away. Thaw one syringe at a time, one per week. Do not leave the pre-filled syringes in the fridge. Put them back in the freezer. Always keep yr GcMAF frozen, until ready to use.

Charles555nc

Can you refer me to a lab in the United States that tests nagalase levels? Any news on when GcMAF is gonna be available reliabiy in the United States?

anne_likes_red

Charles see here: :)
i am not sure if he does, but i did, just before i went to see him. i got my nagalase tested at Vitamin Diagnostics lab in New Jersey ($65).

my nagalase is high.

from what i understand, nagalase blocks my body from making gcmaf.

i have now started taking gcmaf.

Charles555nc

Is it really too much to ask for a link to a lab that does nagalase tests?

Do you really just have to cut and paste another post instead of the link to order the lab test?

YES, I cant find Vitamin Diagnostics Lab in New Jersey. YES, I saw that post anne. Ive been searching on the internet, and I cant find anything/anywhere to get nagalase levels checked.

Also, I had a 2nd question I had about when GcMAF is coming the United States.

anne_likes_red

Is it really too much to ask for a link to a lab that does nagalase tests?

Do you really just have to cut and paste another post instead of the link to order the lab test?

YES, I cant find Vitamin Diagnostics Lab in New Jersey. YES, I saw that post anne. Ive been searching on the internet, and I cant find anything/anywhere to get nagalase levels checked.

Also, I had a 2nd question I had about when GcMAF is coming the United States.

Vitamin Diagnostics doesn't have a website.

Their contact details are:
Health Diagnostics and Research Institute
540 Bordentown Avenue, Suite 4930
South Amboy, NJ 08879
USA
Phone: (732) 721-1234
Fax: (732) 525-3288

Hopefully someone can help you with your second question :)

Rrrr

Can you refer me to a lab in the United States that tests nagalase levels? Any news on when GcMAF is gonna be available reliabiy in the United States?

Vitamin Diagnostics recently changed their name. here is their website
http://www.europeanlaboratory.nl/

can we talk about nagalase again? i think that someone said some people with cfs had surprisingly LOW nagalase, which is counterintuitive. but mine was high.

also, charles555nc, GcMAF is available in the US, if you get it shipped from BGLI in holland.

The GcMAF company that Cheney decided to go with after exploring many options is BGLI.

Bio Group Laboratories in Holland.
<http://www.bgli.nl/>www.bgli.nl
Order via email: <mailto:contact@bgli.nl>contact@bgli.nl
+31 35 76 00 176 (GMT+1: 1 pm - 4 pm / 13.00-16.00)
Bio Group Laboratories Initiative gcmaf@hotmail.com

Rrrr

when getting bgli's gcmaf shipped to the US, you do need a doctor to email them.

i went to my doctor and told him all about gcmaf. gave him the famous gcmaf/HIV paper which shows HIV levels dropping in patients using gcmaf. he was intrigued.

then i emailed bgli and asked how to order their gcmaf. it is 100 euro per dose (100 ng, also known as 1 ml). cheney has his patients start at 1/5th of this for a month or two, taking it once a week.

bgli told me i needed my doctor to email them. so i had my now intrigued doctor email them.

they said thanks for emailing, where shall we send it?

it is sent to your home. express or overnight.

buuuuut, i made a decision to instead go to brussels to see kdm and get his gcmaf. i thought that this way i'd have a doctor who knows gcmaf overseeing me. and also a world famous cfs doctor. i have never had a real cfs doctor in all my years being sick with cfs.

but i do not think going to see kdm is a better decision than ordering the bgli gcmaf. it was just my decision. i think both are great options and i think we are lucky to have both options.

i will say that i have two friends on bgli's gcmaf, and one is seeing good progress on it and the other got a powerful reaction and had to slow down. she may be a high responder, which is good in the end. but needs to go super slow.

in terms of other doctors offering it in the US: i think there is a doctor that is following cheney's protocol in TX, and he may be offering it. but i am not sure on that.