• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

GALWAY FIBRO ME/CFS & Chronic Pain Group

Hello all,
I am a Fibromyalgia sufferer. But looking at articals and taking to friends with ME lupus and CFS it is astounding how much we have in common.

If you are from Ireland or even if you are not, feel free to talk about your day, the way you feel, good or bad. Or post events and info about any or all of the above.

It is a safe and honest place to chat, make friends across the world that understand you because sometimes out family and loved ones just cannot grasp what we go through on any given day or night.

I do not mean to take over this forum, i will be looking at many things now i am a memeber, but if you have facebook:
FIBRO ME/CFS and Chronic Pain GALWAY GROUP
is available to all (i only ask that you do not say anything abusive)

Lots of love, have a good day for yourself i hope
xxx
Suzy

p.s. Sunday 22nd May there is the film 'INVISABLE' showing at the Marriot Hotel in Galway at 2pm, it is free - the hotel is near Dunnes and across from the Menlo Park Hotel, headford rd.

Take care:angel: