• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Fantastic overview of causes of joint laxity, blood vessel compression syndromes and how to heal them

Oliver3

There's a lot to get through in the article and a lot of it is just setting the scene for the final piece to come but it just feels so correct

sunshine44

Que sera sera
There's a lot to get through in the article and a lot of it is just setting the scene for the final piece to come but it just feels so correct

This is honestly incredible what they’ve pieced together. I’m often deficient in maganese and am severe.

Going to be reading this multiple times. I’ve often felt my veins and cranial nerves are behind so many of my woes.

Thanks for sharing.

sunshine44

Que sera sera

It pieces together so much I have found in my own journey but even takes it a step further. It does resonate deeply.

Oliver3

Yes and the final part to come is about treatment.
I believe Ron Davies mentioned the manganese issue too.
It's a long read isn't it but I found it affirming

Oliver3

This is honestly incredible what they’ve pieced together. I’m often deficient in maganese and am severe.

Going to be reading this multiple times. I’ve often felt my veins and cranial nerves are behind so many of my woes.

Thanks for sharing.
I'm amazed someone who can do so mething about this, i.e. a doctor, has pieces this together like you say.
Ron noticed the manganese too.
This is why I posted a piece on crispr and regenerative medicine as our tissue is the underlying issue I believe

Oliver3

Yeah, that doesn't make it invalid.
And I'm definitely not sold on this particular vaccine myself after seeing a friend be paralyzed for six weeks, blindness in one eye in two people, my brother losing 70 percent in one ear and my sister's wife developing temporary cardiomyopathy.
They've all had COVID multiple times. I haven't had it. And I didn't take the vaccine because, as bob naviaux points out, vaccines can I duce CFS.

This is the problem with not allowing ideas from all areas. You close your mind to valid ideas

This is exactly what Happened in the pandemic.
You don't shut a debate down by mentioning smthg s anti vax anymore.

If you didn't realize, Pfizer lied about their results, the government s coopted the press and tech giants...these are all provable facts brought out in court that i can referwnce.

Typical knee jerk woke reaction .
We've just seen a couple of people say this describes their experience.
You invalidate it with an anti vax rhetoric

There's plenty of scientists who don't believe the vaccines work as suggested

There's huge excess deaths around the first world countries.
Astra zwneca has been shadow banned.

I don't know if the vaccines were good or bad...I'm wary. There's about 80 cases in the UK being brought against Astra Seneca for death and severe disability caused.
Other comparative vaccines were withdrawn for narcolepsy etc.
There is a known relationship to heart damage in young makes.
Enough data to pull them.
Effectively that's what's happened to anyone under 65 in Europe.

I would've thought anyone with m.e. would have some doubts about the medical and pharmaceutical industry as well as Dr mercola.

I follow the symptoms, not the money or what I'm told to think.
It's terrible when you have to keep trying to keep people's minds open..you're shooting yourself in the foot by doing so.

It's like he is describing my situation. I always had hypermobile joints. My M.E was triggered by one dose of Pfizer in 2021. But before the vax, I had spinal injury, a gut bug in Egypt, the appendectomy with epidural. My M.E got even worse after trying and stopping certain drugs... This article makes sense to me.

Oliver3

It's like he is describing my situation. I always had hypermobile joints. My M.E was triggered by one dose of Pfizer in 2021. But before the vax, I had spinal injury, a gut bug in Egypt, the appendectomy with epidural. My M.E got even worse after trying and stopping certain drugs... This article makes sense to me.
Me too, therefore I don't think it should be squashed in knee jerk reaction.
I'm glad you felt the same recognition I did when I read it. We have to keep open minds don't we?

lauluce

as long as you manage to stay alive, there's hope
Yeah, that doesn't make it invalid.
And I'm definitely not sold on this particular vaccine myself after seeing a friend be paralyzed for six weeks, blindness in one eye in two people, my brother losing 70 percent in one ear and my sister's wife developing temporary cardiomyopathy.
They've all had COVID multiple times. I haven't had it. And I didn't take the vaccine because, as bob naviaux points out, vaccines can I duce CFS.

This is the problem with not allowing ideas from all areas. You close your mind to valid ideas

This is exactly what Happened in the pandemic.
You don't shut a debate down by mentioning smthg s anti vax anymore.

If you didn't realize, Pfizer lied about their results, the government s coopted the press and tech giants...these are all provable facts brought out in court that i can referwnce.

Typical knee jerk woke reaction .
We've just seen a couple of people say this describes their experience.
You invalidate it with an anti vax rhetoric

There's plenty of scientists who don't believe the vaccines work as suggested

There's huge excess deaths around the first world countries.
Astra zwneca has been shadow banned.

I don't know if the vaccines were good or bad...I'm wary. There's about 80 cases in the UK being brought against Astra Seneca for death and severe disability caused.
Other comparative vaccines were withdrawn for narcolepsy etc.
There is a known relationship to heart damage in young makes.
Enough data to pull them.
Effectively that's what's happened to anyone under 65 in Europe.

I would've thought anyone with m.e. would have some doubts about the medical and pharmaceutical industry as well as Dr mercola.

I follow the symptoms, not the money or what I'm told to think.
It's terrible when you have to keep trying to keep people's minds open..you're shooting yourself in the foot by doing so.
I'll say it here for the first time: The "M" covid V. worsened my POTS and ME making them twice as bad, permanently. Prior to taking it, I had had ME and POTS for 23 years approximately. Yo can check that I joined this forum around 2012 approximately, I didn't join this place to promote anti-v nonsense. I just believe, and I think that the evidence supports this, that we people with ME can have our pathology exacerbated by anything that stimulates our immune system, and I don't think that's controversial at all