• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Hilary Jones's Facebook page and ME

drjohn

On Sunday 19 June 2011 at approx 9:14, I discovered that I have been blocked from posting to Dr Hilary Jones's Facebook page wall, or even be able to comment on other threads, as I was once able to do (Note: I did not visit with the intention of posting or commenting but just to see where things were up to). It looks as though Dr Hilary has not been active on his Facebook page since his, "Truly gutted I can't attend the Robbie Anderson Cancer Trust event this weekend ..." thread on Thursday 16 June 2011 at 14:07, so I presume it was some time after this that he
blocked me. I stand to be corrected but I cannot see a single reference to M.E. anywhere now on his Facebook page. I shall not approach him again, in any place, about this matter, since I know he has ignored several requests for an acknowledgement but I shall use other media to express my views. Each of you must decide personally how you will proceed. May I suggest that, whatever you do decide, you do so thoughtfully with the best interests of M.E. sufferers in mind and with some dignity. Best wishes John ME Free For All.org