• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Community Symposium on molecular basis of MECFS! DISCUSSION THREAD!

Rrrr

suramin is not available. so i'm looking for supplement and herb alternatives. if anyone knows of any, please let me know.

slysaint

they are taking a break for half an hour.
Anyone else late to the party, I went to the link Ben gave, view livestream button (second one down),
took me to the live stream site, filled in my name and email address, and I was taken straight to the livestream.

I'm on Firefox..............no probs (and my PC is ancient).

Skycloud

Much to ponder, and it's only coffee break! And not just the importance of chocolate ;)

I have followed most of talks so far but I'm glad there will be an opportunity to watch again at leisure.

I'm very grateful that these scientists are presenting these talks for the lay person to understand, and for all that they are putting into their research.

The Pace trial is such pathetic, embarrassing, toxic and undiluted manure.