• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Brainwash therapy

wabi-sabi

I'm not convinced based on the 2 studies they cite. The advertising copy sure sounds like it overstates their case. Sample sizes are small, no power analysis was mentioned for the sample sizes, no mention of how volunteers were chosen for the studies (except on that specifically states that they could not have any chronic illnesses) so we don't know if the results are generalizable to sick people like us, and some of the measurement scales they use aren't validated.

And really, just two studies?! I would want more data.

Martin aka paused||M.E.

I'm not convinced based on the 2 studies they cite. The advertising copy sure sounds like it overstates their case. Sample sizes are small, no power analysis was mentioned for the sample sizes, no mention of how volunteers were chosen for the studies (except on that specifically states that they could not have any chronic illnesses) so we don't know if the results are generalizable to sick people like us, and some of the measurement scales they use aren't validated.

And really, just two studies?! I would want more data.
Yes, plus potential bias. But a fellow sufferer on Instagram told me, sh would have great results with it. Could be a placebo. But who knows. She says it helped her with fatigue, brain fog and she could draw again. She is severely ill. But it's too expensive for me to give it a try

Martin aka paused||M.E.

I really hope it works for you, @Martin aka paused||M.E. , or that you'll at least receive your money back.

I must say though that it sounds highly dubious to me.
- Studies published in a no-name open-access "journal"
- Studies conducted by an Institute that gives certificates to other dubious products
- no long-term results
Yes I know. Driven by desperation 😂 but a follower on Instagram told me the things that helped her... And there was this brainwasher...